The meet

Hi all ...... I'm starting a new story here.... Stand by me.... it's from one of my favourite song title..... So do tell me how do you feel after reading the first part in the comment section....

Characters will be revealed in the story itself

Happy Reading 😊

"Shruti when are you going to be ready , we'll be late for the book exhibition, I am tired of telling you but you never do anything on time" Priya said in agitated way.

S:-Just give me two minutes, sweetheart and then we'll leave.

P::Ya come on fast now....

Priya and Shruti are batchmates and best friends from past 4 years studying Psychology together and all the time Priya stood 1st in the whole department. Everyone was proud of her especially her parents who adore and love their only child very much.

After 3 hours

Wow Priya i really enjoyed today !!!!
Yes that's right , today will be the day to remember, amazing it was ..
Let's catch a rickshaw right now otherwise your parents must be waiting for you.

"Shruti " a voice came from behind.
Once they turned around Shruti got elated to see her childhood friend but was shock too... They both hugged each other.

"Hey girl , after many years dude , How are you and how's Ronak?"

"Ram"

S:-Hi , I'm good buddy and Ronak is also fine but what is all this ??? What happened to your leg ??

R:-Actually I met with a terrible accident and it was so bad...that doctors told me to slit off my left leg.
(Both Sruthi and Priya felt pity for him)

S:- What the hell????Dude, are you ok now ?

R:-Yes I'm fine you don't worry.

S:-You sure???
Oh, yes I shouldn't worry too when Radhika is there with you and yes how is she , I hope she not that cranky and irritating girl anymore?? (giggle) ... Hey I'm just kidding

(At this point he couldn't find any answer and he diverted the topic)

R:-Oh it's fine , by the way who is she , will you not introduce me to her ??

(Shruti and Priya noticed his behaviour and found it a little odd as he didn't reply to the question but then Shruti said)

S:-"She's my current batchmate Priya Sharma who is true gem and a scholar too and always ready to help in one call away . And Priya this is Ram Kapoor my school friend. And as far as I know; you have completed MBA course and searching for a job right ??"

R:-Yes, that's correct; It's a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Sharma.

(Both shooked hands with each other.)

P:-Same here; but you can call me Priya .

R:-Ok , Priya have a great day ahead.

P:-Thanks Ram and wishing you a blessed day and take care. Both smiled to each other.
(Cell vibrates)
P:- Shruti , my mom is calling me just give me two minutes.
S:- Yes carry on.

R:-anyways bye buddy and say hello to your stupid boyfriend too
I will call you in the evening. I'll go to the store to get some medicines myself.

S:- First of all today you are going to get a class from Ronak, surely he's gonna screw you for not informing anything even after you got alright so I'll video call you in the evening and get ready for the pastings.

Ram laughed..

S:- You fool you are laughing here and already pissed off because of your stupidity. I simply didn't react in front of Priya but I'm totally annoyed on you.

R:- Please forgive me yaar ..
The situation was too bad couldn't inform you.

S:- But you know what I have felt, is there is something wrong between you and Radhika?
You both are not in live-in relationship anymore?

R:- (sigh) Dude I'll tell you and Ronak everything in the evening.

S:- Sure ???
R:- Yes

S:- Take care bye , see you in the evening.
R:- (smiling) bye.....

To be continued......