Midnight Break-In

You were getting ready to head to bed, climbing up the stairs then brushing your teeth in the bathroom and basically any other necessary needs.

Pulling up the covers, you scroll through your phone before you then suddenly begin to pass out. In the middle of the night, half asleep you suddenly hear a noise.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Something was knocking on your window.

'Probably nothing...' You yawn and drift back to sleep shuffling around in your sheets trying to find a good position.

Tap! Tap! Tap! The tapping impatiently gets louder.

'Ergh... just shut up already!' You think to yourself annoyed covering both of your ears with your pillow.

You hear the sound of the window creaking open.

'Oh... shit.' You suddenly realize then proceed to hide in the covers.

You hear the sound of footsteps against the hardwood floor coming closer to you.

'Please go away...' You begin to panic.

Something drops to the floor with a thud that makes you jump, yet you stay hidden in the covers.

Silence.

'Did they disappear?' You question wearisome.

As you slowly peeked out throughout the covers you were suddenly attacked.

"Boo!" A figure lifts the covers off of your face startling you.

"Toby?!" You try to catch your breath.

"I *Tic* g-gotcha good didn't I?!" Toby grins pouncing on you.

"Don't do that again!" You pout.

"S-Sorry *Tic* (Y/N)... you n-never opened the window *Tic* and it was f-freezing out there!" He droops his head slightly like a puppy.

"It's fine but... why did you break in? And what was that noise?!" You ask cautiously.

"I just wanted t-to *Tic* sleep with you again! Also, I just t-threw my axe down *Tic* don't worry." He nuzzles his face into your chest then looks up at you.

You become flustered.

Last time he snuck in without permission you were so tired to argue for him to leave, you just ended up letting him snuggle with you on your mattress all night long. Which was probably spoiling him a bit too much...

"Fine... get in here." You sigh and lift up the blankets waiting for him to come close.

"Y-Yay!" He moves in and immediately cuddles you tightly before then taking his mask off setting it on your bedside table.

He was self conscious about taking his mask off when you both first started to get close, but now he does it as soon as he is around you. He still feels insecure about it at times but why hide it when you give him extra kisses while it's off.

"Do you have to be so close?" You blush.

"I like *Tic* h-holding you!" He snickers.

"Okay..." You give in slightly amused.

"Why do you *Tic* trust me, (Y/N)?" Toby asks out of the blue slightly troubled.

"Where did this come from?" You ask worrisomed.

"I'm a serial killer, (Y/N). How can you trust someone like me? I kill people." Toby stares at you awaiting your answer.

You stare back and think to yourself for a moment.

"Well, I know you do it under orders so it's really not your choice Toby. But would you ever murder me?" You awnser with a question.

"No! *Tic* Why would I ever *Tic* do that?!" Toby panics.

"Calm down! Calm down!" You giggle.

"I know you would never kill me. Because... I learned this goofy dork lives behind that mask, and he would never hurt a fly." You smile at him dearly.

"(Y-Y/N)..." Toby looks at you with puppy dog eyes.

Toby immediately glomps you with hugs almost pushing you off your own bed.

"Hey, hey! Chill, you're going to make us fall off the bed!" You yelp.

"I-I can't help it I *Tic* l-love you so much!" Toby whines then kisses you all over.

"I love you too now go to sleep!" You yell flustered and shove a pillow in his face..

You both began cuddling while having small pleasant conversations and listening to Toby's ramblings before you both ended up falling asleep. Goodnight, (Y/N).