I couldnt pull away..

The cell darkens as they take a glimpse of the last sight of sunlight they would get that day. Lou lays still, baby like, her head in Marie's lap as her soft whimpers pierce the ears of the older blonde. Marie's heart wrenched of the thought of Lou grieving this way, but why? They hated each
other. Or so they thought. Through the red faces and the rough hands around her neck as Lou screamed in her face, nothing made sense as the younger woman lay, tear stained and vulnerable right in the hands of her enemy.

"You okay?" The blonde implied with a softness. "Do I fucking look okay to you? Rebs gone. Dead. And he's never coming back" Lou spits as her salty tears hit her lips, tasting like daggers in her throat. "Sorry.. I just.. my mind is a fuckin mess ya know?"

Marie looks at her with pure sadness, she had done this. She caused this and she couldn't have Lou find out. It was almost bitter sweet. Lou looks through marie, grabbing her hand, pulling marie towards her. "Lou I can't" trying to resist but catches her lips getting closer towards Lou. "Kiss me" Lou purrs. There's no noise for a second. Those words deafened Marie's ears. She couldn't.. surely not? Without able of another thought Lou presses her lips against Marie's.

The kiss was magical. But how? Two women who carry so much hatred for each other. Are now alone and becoming somewhat desirable towards one another. Marie deepens the kiss, straddling Lou, one hand on her shoulder and one softly caressing the younger woman's cheek. Lou let's out a soft moan and enters her tongue slowly into Marie's mouth, both sighing gently as there tongues twist against each other, creating such ecstasy. Marie grips Lou's shoulder as she feels inner heat between her thighs, was she aroused by Lou? She certainly was.

Marie breaks the kiss "you want this?" She says with a stern look across her face.

Lou glares into Marie's soul "I need this" she tugs at Marie's silk pjs, smirking profoundly, thinking marie has good taste, she slides it up and over Marie's head, throwing it to the floor. Then unclips her bra skilfully with one hand. Her big eyes gazing towards Marie's hard nipples, she wanted to taste her, she needed to taste her. Nothing else mattered in that moment but this.

Marie dips her head back, her mouth slightly open, the sensation between her legs become to intense to handle, she lifts up Lou's hands bringing them to her breasts "touch me, please" Lou doesn't hesitate and begins to caress the blondes perfect light weighted breasts in her hands, she kisses all over her chest, taking Marie's hard nipple into her mouth, swirling her tongue around. "Oh fuck" marie leans her head against Lou's, her hand gliding through the strawberry blonde locks, she presses her hips towards Lou "fuck me" Lou releases her mouth from Marie's nipple, turning marie and throwing her back against the mattress, her pale perfect skin screamed for her mouth. Lou kisses Marie's stomach lower to the hem line of her silk pyjama bottoms, she slides them off. Marie lifts her hips making it easier, the undies coming off with them, she spreads her legs for Lou, biting her lip as she watches Lou look over her dripping juices, sticking to her thighs. "You're fuckin soaking.." Lou bites her lip breathing heavily. "Touch me.. do something about it" Marie arches her hips towards Lou, spreading her legs even wider. They couldn't resist each other.

Lou was dreaming. Was this real? Was this happening. Her head was blank and all she could think about was Marie. Which was unusual in the sense of not wanting to cave her head in. She bends down, wrapping her arms around Marie's thighs then slides her clit over Marie's wet folds. "Oh fuck... god... Lou.." Marie moans, the pulsing in her centre feels surreal. She needed to be released, and she needed it from Lou. Lou could hear the groaning of Marie's trembling throat, she kisses Marie's clit then sucks, Marie's thighs tightening around Lou's head, muffling her own moans. "I need to hear you.." spreading Marie's legs once more she enters two fingers, sliding them inside of Marie's open easily, she starts thumping them in and out, pressing her mouth against Marie's clit. This was sensational.

Marie couldn't think straight. She moaned, and she moaned loud. She didn't care who could hear her and she didn't care that it was Lou who was fucking every inch of her. She was coming close to exploding "faster.. deeper.. yes.. oh god don't stop Lou"

The sound of her name in Marie's mouth felt like heaven, her own undies sticking to her wet vagina as the moans of Marie Winter were intriguingly arousing, she stops, removing her own bottom half of her teals , straddling Marie, pressing her own wet centre against Marie's, letting out a loud needed groan. "Fuck..." she starts to moan as the two grind their wet pushing vaginas against each other. "Fuck Lou I'm gonna come... don't stop..."  They both moan into each other's mouths as they come on each other.. breathing becoming more steady as they rub against each other slowly, coming out of the orgasm.

Marie's body trembled beneath Lou, she never felt so good.. so turned on before.. this wasn't like her and Allie, this wasn't like anything before. She felt wanted, was she catching feelings for Lou? Her mind ran away with her as they lay against each other naked.

"What ya thinking about?" Lou strokes Marie's hair. "Oh nothing.." Marie lied, she couldn't reveal that the fact Lou having
her screaming to the high heavens has made her question how she really feels about her. She lays her head on Lou, falling slowly into a deep sleep.