Prologue

"JUST KEEP MOVING" A voice shouted Hunter did just, that he kept running with the mutants behind her she had no other option other than to just keep running. The person behind the voice that had just shouted had busted through a door, Hunter followed as he pushed shelf in front of the door to barricade it. The mutants slammed their hands on the shelf that made the room echo with every slap of the bookshelf. "That barricade ain't gonna hold for long." the person who said it had started walking in the other direction. The boy opened a door to the outside Hunter followed shutting it behind him and pulling up his cracked gasmask. "That's gasmask number three" Hunter said in a joking manner. "That's a new record Hunter, 3 gas masks in a week." the boy said "Don't know how you do it but you just do." "Oh really?" Hunter replied "I Didn't know I do things, thanks for the knowledge." "No problem." The boy said back "God Ohio fuckin sucks." Hunter said looking at city "Oh if you think Ohio is bad wait till you see Halfmoon River." The boy replied to the complaint. "during when?, Before or after the bombs?" Hunter said sarcastically. The boy sighed in annoyance "Very funny." "Now lets get going before those mutants get through the barricade." The boy climbed down a ladder that led down to the streets of the city that was next to the boat town called "Barge town" Hunter followed down ladder after the boy. "Any leads on your brother?" the boy asked. "Nope, trail went cold after the abandoned shopping mall that the mutants turned into a nest." Hunter replied "Damn they really got it already" "Thought they would get it by 2170" "But now?, god really is dead huh?" the boy said stepping over a corpse. "Yep." Hunter replied "Speaking of God, I haven't seen those crazy ass cultists in a while." "isn't that a good thing?" The boy said "Yeah but they were kind of funny honestly" Hunter said "Yeah that is true." the boy agreed with him "didn't one of them try to smite you with the power of god?" the boy continued "Yeah instead of me getting smited I pulled out a gun a capped the guy" Hunter said "Serves that idiot right."