Usj Incident.

It was a new day for the class as they were traveling to the USJ to start their true training as heroes.

During the bus ride to the place, midoriya was flexing his hand as it had began to go stiff. He felt it was unusual and would need to go to Recovery Girl later. He soon closes his eyes and rest his head on the window. A slight cracking sound is heard which causes everyone to go quiet. Toga and Eri were playing paddie cake while Momo watched.

Eri:Mama, is Papa sleeping?

Momo: Yes dear, papa is very tired right now so he'll be asleep for a bit.

Toga: Mom, is Dad always angry?

Momo couldn't think of an answer, but she didn't have to as izuku sat up and looked at toga.

Izuku: Yes Sweety, I'm always angry but that is how my quirk works. It feeds of my anger and resentment. But know this I'll never be angry at you, your sister or mommy. I'm just angry at everyone else.

Toga was satisfied with the answer and simply leaned against her father. He simply smiled and petted her head. Momo smiled as well and gave izuku a kiss on the cheek. The rest of the class remained quiet as to not agrivate the sleeping giant. They soon arrived at the place as they bus came to a stop.

They all exit the bus and stood next to each other while izuku kept a close eye on both Eri and Toga. He could feel something was off and kneels down to his daughters.

Izuku: okay little ones listen closely, I need you and your mommy to stay here while I take care of something.

He stands up and runs inside. He looks around and sees a strange glow in the distance. He kneels down and draws a pentagram on the ground and summons three other individuals.

??? : So why have you brought us here?

???: Indeed why have you brought us to this universe? You know full well my schedule is booked bringing down the wretched heroes

???: Indeed why have you brought us to this universe? You know full well my schedule is booked bringing down the wretched heroes. Except my beloved Miruko~

??? : My lord, so will there be a purge of villians?

Izuku: Indeed, let's get ready.

All four midoriyas got ready and all smiled a sadistic smile. Soldier midoriya took out a trench gun and Villian Deku activates his quirk and laughed maniacally.

They attack swiftly and cut off the villians heads and gutted them without mercy.

Villain izu: I got to say I've missed these outings.

Villain izuku kept going and slaughtered all the villians coming after them. Soldier izuku shot all of his opponents and knight Izuku finished his purge.

The four leaders stood watching, flabbergasted by the display of brutality.

All four midoriya smiled with evil and malicious intent.

To be continued....