Back for... nothing

Sequel to gone.

"TRUE LOVE HAS A HABIT OF COMING BACK"

Enjoy it!!!

Parth is working with dream technology international . Sanyukta owns 50% in DTI and married randhir. He is professor in FITE plus dream team mentor and also looking after DTI. sahil works in a bank. Arpita married to lucky (lits vala chora ) and aster n yoyo married living in village(which has become a city now)and working for its welfare. N vidhushi ....???

I woke up with a sudden jerk and found myself in a room. It was coloured black and even curtains are black n within no time I realise it's my room. I open the curtain and let the burning light touch my bare bossom telling me that I am still alive.
Last night... that nightmare.NO it wasn't a nightmare it was my reality, I can't accept it. I just can't bear this. I still can't believe that vidhushi left me. Oh c'mon it's been five years parth kadhyap but still why, why one part of me say that one day she'll back to me and that's the reason why am standing here and dying, dying for one chance.
---------------
Today's is A big day for DTI. First of all its birthday of our sandhir twins I mean vrushika n vanshika. Second of all today we are going to sign a deal Rajeev Kothari. He is a well known business man in Puerto Rico now he wants to invest here in Delhi.
So Mr kashayap there is lots of work today. I remind myself as I parked my car near McDonalds. I grabbed a burger and move in to our office building. It's tall building about 33 floors. It's made up of glass even the floors. And in 10 floors there are shop, other 10 are for our hotel, other 10 for our office and the left 3 floors include two basements and a top floor with a big hall for all the celebration.
"Good morning sir"Marie the receptionist of dream technology international in short our company greeted me as walked into the office.
"Good morning. "I said giving her a warm smile.
"Sir sanyukta ma'am was calling you. "She informed me.
Psssit am going to die. I ran toward her cabin.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Parth, I want you to receive Mr Rajeev. " sanyukta ordered.
I smiled and nodded.
----------------
we've reached the airport and with me there is Nicky and Joe.
and here comes Mr Rajeev. But whose that with him. A chilled feel went to my spine. oh God that's, that's not true.
meri meri vidhushi..... nai nai yeh No that's not possible.
I rubbed my eyes but it wasn't a illusion.
"Hello. I guess you are Mr Parth" Rajeev greeted me.
"Hello. sir" I replied back but my eyes was stuck on her. And she was a confused I was. I dunno why God is doing this to me. I dunno what's fates have kept for me.
----------
"Parth, listen to me. I'm not back for you. I'm back, back for nothing." were her last words.
and then everything goes blank and now am here in this hospital.
I found that letter beside me. But.... what the heck it's doing here.
"Parth, are you ok? "vidhushi came running towards me and hugged me.
"I thought I've lost you"she sobbed.
"Those were my thoughts. " I said hugging her back.
"By the way how I ended up here. " I asked her.
"You were in Coma , For Six months. Jab meine tumhe yeh letter diye to tum faint ho kar gir Gaye n pathhar se sir ladhgaya. " She said making her puppy face.
----------------
Hello guyz so how was it?????
N its unedited so sorry for the typos and for the late update.
Don't forget to press the star button
and am waiting for your valuable feedback.
~Ayushi