Family?

-3rd person POV-

8.00 PM, Sunday

"Gahhh..... I'm not ready for school tomorrow..." said Kai, "I'm just not ready to meet our horrifying teachers tomorrow! I want more holiday!! I want to dance!!" shout Kai. Kai is a handsome and tall boy, he may looks like a bad boy that we sometimes see at the street, but he's just different. He's not a play boy, he don't smoke or take drugs but he dances. He loves to dance, dance is his passion. And that's one of the reason why when it comes the time to go to school and study, he can't sit down quietly, he needs to move around.

"Just stop going to school then." said his older friend, Chanyeol. "I want to, but I'm sure that my parents would kill me if I ask them that I don't want to go to school." said Kai with a light laugh. "Tchk, whatever you say... By the way, why don't you pack your things up for school for tomorrow?" said Chanyeol while keep folding and putting his clothes to his suitcase and bags. "Yeah hyung... let's pack up!!" said Kai, forcing himself to sounds cheerful, "By the way, where's the rest? why they're not coming to our house yet? Gosh.. I miss Kyungsoo hyung... I'm gonna call him!" said Kai, "You don't have to call them, they might be busy packing their th.." Chanyeol's word was cutted by Kai, he has called his another hyung.

"Hey hyung! Where are you? I really miss us meeting together... What? Where?! okay, I'm gonna bring Chanyeol hyung too! Okay, See ya.." Kai ended his phone call and immediately changes his clothes. "What are you going to do? Hanging out?" ask Chanyeol confused. "Hyung, change your clothes now! we're going to meet out with other Exo!!! Woo Hooo!!" said Kai happily.

-Chanyeol's POV-

Exo huh? Wow, I don't believe it, we are still using that name. That name of our group have a funny history behind it, and that's what makes Exo sounds unique to us.

It started when we are in the first year of our high school, there are 12 of us and we always chatted together. Someday, we were talking about making a group that consist only 12 of us and we were thinking what's the name of our group. There were many suggestions like, "12 wolfes?", "what about the multi-functional group?" "hmm, the derp squats?" "sexy guy?" "handsome-yet-cute-faced group?" and many more... There were no great and suitable name for our group (my group was too cool for a common name). We were so desperate for our group name and there was no one is talking that time. Until something happened, Baekhyun sneezed so hard and it was disgusting, Xiumin screamed "Eeewwww...!!!" and it was so loud. "Xiumin!!! Shut up! we are looking for an idea now, don't break our silence!" said Tao, "you hear that dude? please don't shout anymore..." said Baekhyun while patting Xiumin's back and then he hit his back so hard "OUCH!!" said Xiumin. We shared a deadly glare to Baekhyun and Xiumin and we back on thinking again. "EXO?" said Chen, "huh? what is that?" ask Luhan, "I don't know what it means but it sounds great for us!" said Suho. "Yeah, I agree, where did you get it from, dude?" asked Kyungsoo, "Well, I'm just combining the first word what you guys have said, like the letter 'E' is from the first letter of 'Eeewww', the word 'X' is from the first letter of 'Xiumin' and 'O' is from the first letter of 'Ouch'. Simple right?"

At that time, no one were dare to talk, and we back into the silence again. In 5 minutes, the silence were broken by Kris, "So, EXO stands for Eeewww-Xiumin-Ouch?" asked Kris. Chen was just nodded sign of agreeing, "Well, seems like we don't have any better idea, we're gonna use EXO then." said Suho and everyone were nod signs of agreeing. And that's how our Exo was made.