Nocturnal ❤

ASHWIN as AADI
SIVAANGI as SUHANI

Happy reading 💜

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night sky was decorated with the shiny stars, it was a peaceful and calm night for suhani, until she stirred up in her sleep annoyed on hearing continous sound of something hitting on her room window. She sat up straight irritatedly and towards her window groaning mentally.

Suhani opened the window to see, Aadi who was standing on the road infront of her house and ready to throw another small stone at her window. But once he looked up at the window to see suhani staring at him, he threw the stone away and wiped his hands on his tracks with a goofy smile.

Aadi and Suhani are  neighbors for quite a long time, who's house are opposite to each other and even their parents are friendly with eachother.

Suhani mouthed a "what?" looking at him in complete annoyance. Aadi signaled her to come outside, she instantly shook her head as no. He again signaled her to come with a pleading eyes but she was stern in her decision. Aadi then mouthed gesturing
"Apo naa ipdiye kalla un veetu jannala poduven" suhani stood there huffing and puffing later she signaled him to wait that she will come outside. She then closed the window, walked towards her bed to wear her cardigan which was lying on the bed and took her mobile with her. She walked downstairs silently without wanting to disturb or more precisely not wanting to get caught by her parents. She silently opened the main door, went outside and closed it behind her. Suhani wore her flip flops and went to the main gate to see Aadi leaning against a wall nearby, waiting for her. She kept glaring and walked towards him without taking her eyes off. Aadi looked at her with a smile and waved his hand.

Suhani: "en da ipdi panra?" She whined standing infront of him.

Aadi: "Naa ena ma panen?"

Suhani: "time ena aagudhu theriyuma?" She extended her phone towards his face "paaru time 2 aaga podhu...nalla thoongitu irundhen..ipdi elupi vitutiye....kalla thooki podra? Satham ketu veetla ezhundhirundha?" He snatched her phone and extended it towards her face showing the number of missed calls on her notification.

Aadi: "nee paaru.....21 missed calls, nee phone ah edukala adhan kalla thooki poten....enaku thookame varala apo nee matum epdi thoongalam..adhan seri una eeluthutu chumma walk povome nu" he said wiggling his eyebrows, earning a glare from her.

Suhani: "iru aunty kita potu kudukuren...nalla vaangi kattu apothan unaku bhuthi varum"

Aadi: "Suhaaaa....." he trailed her name showing his doe eyes, which made her to heave a sigh.

Suhani: "vera vali ena iruku" She facepalmed herself  "vandhu tholaiyum" She started to walk gesturing him to come.

Aadi walked beside her silently with a wide smile. As they were enjoying the night, the walk was silent until they reached a park nearby. Aadi sat on a swing and was swaying slightly back and forth. Whereas suhani leaned on the steel bar beside him which supported the swing.

Suhani: "Aadi,thookam varalaya?" She asked yawning in between.

Aadi: "psch..ilaye" he said with a casual shrug.

Suhani: "en?" She asked moving to sit on the swing beside him.

Aadi: "Adhuva....romba disturbance ah iruku" he said with a slight smile and turned to look at her "unkita sollradhuku ena?" He heaved a sigh and looked back at the sky with a blushy smile. "Oru ponna paathen Suha inaiku office la" She stared at him with her eyes squinted "meeting ku ella collabrated companies um vandhadhu...adhula oru company oda representative ah vandhirundha...
evvlo azhaga irundha theriyuma?" He caressed his chest to calm his rapid heart beat.