Who do you think i am?!

Eren Motherfucking Jeager. If someone couldn't be annoying enough , here I am arguing with him "Seriously y/n?!? This is my only shirt!"
Long story short  , I spilled milk on him , or more his shirt ,  It was DRENCHED "I'm sorry !! Sasha tripped me!" I gave a death stare to Sasha who looked at me while snickering 'I'm gonna beat her ass!' Of course she knew what she was doing , she knew I like , this suicidal dickhead right next to me , I only argue with him for his attention , but sometimes it got serious, Sasha always tells me that we look like a middle aged couple but I don't really know "I'm so fucking pissed y/n!" "IM SORRY!" I was giggling  1. Because I liked it 2. because it's cute when he yells , "HUH? WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING Y/N ? YOU THIBK THIS IS FUNNY , HUH HU-" *crash!* we all stopped dead in our tracks 'oh shit' I thought , it was the commandant, Keith Shadis. "What are you kids doing , that could make so much noise , hm?" His aura has dark , he was clearly pissed off by the look on his face , then mikasa spoke up "It was Sasha , passing some gas sir." She said politely "no wonder , learn some manners kid gniwould ya?." Sasha freaked! "AHHH MIKASA WHAT THE HELL I WOULDN- mhhhmmmm" Mikasa gave her a piece of bread she Wasn't gonna eat , "See eren? That's what you get for yelling to loudly!! HAHAHA!" "WELL YOU'RE ONE TO TALK HORSE-FACE!!" "I DONT LOOK LIKE A HORSE!" Jean got up , and before Eren got any cloer to mr rager , I started laughing "HAHA WOAH JEAGER!! THATS HILARIOUS"
I laughed , He turned to me and said "WHATS SO FUNNY HUH , TELL ME , OR ARE YOU TO SCRED?!" I stopped and decide to tease him " Oh what? It's nothing!!" I was holding in a laugh , then the bell rang which ment free time before we had to go to sleep.

        We walked outside , I was far from Eren but close enough to admire his beauty 'gosh he's so pretty'.

ERENS POV :

     Did I know that y/n liked me ? Yes I did , do I like her back ? Yes , I do. She doesn't know that I like her , she doesn't even know that I know she likes me. When we where walking outside armin pointed out she was looking at me , I blushed a light pink , but that turned red when she came over , I kept my cool for now  "hey Eren , I just Came to..U-Uhm..apologize. I'm really sorry , please forgive me." I was flattered  , she never came to apologize, "It's alright I just let my anger get ahead of me." I said faintly , she smiled and walked away "Woah Eren , you were more flustered then I thought you'd be!" "S-shut up armin! She just never ever came to apologize to me before, so I got flattered." Armin chuckled , Mikasa look uneasy "Hey Mika? You alright?" She was silent for a moment till she spoke "yeah I'm alright just , she was blushing a little , and she was close what would happen if she hurt you?! You need to stay away from her." I was speechless , she never acted this way , I thought she lived for y/n! "Woah that's kind of harsh mikasa , you can't keep Eren away from people he likes!" Armin winked at me. "Before mom died , I promised I would protect you. She might hurt you so , Do not, do not go near her without me." I looked at her like a crazy person "What the hell?! I don't care you're not my mom! I'll go near her if I want to!" Mikasa gave up , but she whispers something to armin, I guess she thought I couldn't hear her but I did "I'll just follow her instead" armin look at her the same way I did but shrugged it off. "I turned around before we went to our dorms to sleep "Who do you think I am?!"

      Welp that's the first chapter it's pretty shitty I kinda hate it but who cares

WORDS : 672

3/21/22