4)your a keeper!

Context:bonnie loves to ask people (females) to marry his brother but what if she askes for Serena and it was to ash ...

"ASH YOUR A KEEPER PLEASE MARRY MY SERENA!" Bonnie said on one foot while ash looked confused. While serenas face was red as a fire Pokémon . "BONNIE" Serena screeched in embarrassment .

"Eh now you know how I feel sere" said clemont while chuckling.a tint of red in his cheeks remembering yesterday.

But what made this little lemon head to ask such a bizarre question to ash which left everyone stunned.

While bonnie impatiently waited on her answer stating all of serenas best features.

Ash was thinking of Serena her beautiful strawberry smelling hair her great sense of fashion her ways of encouragement on others her way with Pokémon performances and baking .

Made ashes  heart  smile with pride but he did not know why all he knew was that he liked that feeling and never wanted it to go away.

He always got it around serena and he did not understand why?...

"Ok" ash replied without  double checking  all he knew was he wanted Serena with him at all times . He still did not know why but possibly he could ask Gary or brock in the next few days.

"WHAT" was all that came out of the other 3. In a blink of an eye Serena fell on the floor bloody nose and all Clemont on her right checking if she's okay still dumbfounded with the answer himself. While the other one well...

Bonnie was jumping up and down in excitement  squealing her head of suffocating a fainted pikachu who was certainly worried over his dense and I mean very dense trainer.

Bonnie suddenly threw pikachu in the air thankfully caught by clemont. "Serenas keeper has been found big brother now it's your turn" Bonnie said cheerfully

Clemont suddenly shouted "BONNIE" as he was also red it the face but his was due to embarrassment