Chapter 6

Brian's POV

Freddie didn't want to talk about him being sick. Every time I tried to make a conversation we ended up making out, or he just told me to leave him alone. I wanted to help, to comfort him, but he was building walls around him constantly. I felt helpless hearing him crying at nights, pretending it didn't happen in the morning. Good thing he still has an appetite although all the medications he has to take every day. It's breaking my heart watching him suffer. Maybe I couldn't say these three words yet but I cared about him more than anything.

It was Friday again, and we're getting ready for my gig at Emerald's Bar. Freddie was sitting in front of the mirror in silky bathrobe, doing his makeup. I took a photo of him, but he rolled his eyes at me.

"Delete this" He huffed but continued with his makeup.

"Never my love" I kissed his cheek.

"Don't call me love if you don't mean it. And don't mess my makeup ..." He said quietly looking in the mirror, our gazes met and I could see his eyes were shiny.

"I'm sorry" I sighed and bit my lips.

" 's okay I can't force you to feel the same, or can I?" He looked at me sadly.

"I do care about you Freddie and I really like you. Please stop. You know that I don't want to argue and you're only making yourself upset this way ..." I kissed the top of his head and smiled in the mirror.

He smiled sadly and hold my hand that was resting on his shoulder.

"I love you" he whispered.

I kissed him softly and let him get ready.

I took quick shower and put on white shirt rolling the sleeves and leaving the few first buttons open. I put my necklaces on and find the pair of trousers that was hugging my behind nicely. I got back to the room and Freddie was painting his nails black, but he only did his left hand.

"You're not do the other one?" I smiled.

"No, I tried but I'm shit at it" he laughed "But I can do your nails if you want to, we got time"

"Alright" I kissed his temple, and he smiled widely "The. Most. Beautiful. Smile. In. The. World."I pecked his lips after every word.

He blushed madly and deepened the kiss.

"Love you" He smiled and kissed my nose.

He did only my left hand with white nail polish.

"See? We match now" he covered my hand with his smaller one "Like ying and yang"

This was the cutest thing anybody did to me. It was so heart-warming I thought I would burst in tears.

"Ying and yang, baby" I kissed his lips and smiled.

Terry drove us to the Emeralds Bar, where Roger and Tim were already waiting.

"Oi there mate!" I heard blonde screaming.

I waved at him and put my arm tightly on Freddie's waist. Raven boy smirked at me and kissed my cheek. Maybe I was slowly falling for him. I tried my best not to but I just couldn't. He was everything I wanted, but I was so scared I will lose him because of cancer.

"Brian are you even listening?' Tim huffed.

"What ? Sorry"

"I told you this is my last show with you. I'm leaving the band."

"Are you bloody serious? What are we supposed to do without singer and the bassist?" I got angry.

"That's not my problem any more. We have zero future perspective ... playing in some kind of secondary bar? Please I want something bigger, and we still in this same place..."

"You can leave even now" Roger pushed him "If we are so low for you, leave" he said through the clenched teeth.

"Okay fine!" he yelled angry and walked away with his bass.

"Roger what did you do ... You still have a show to play" Freddie said.

"Why the fuck do you care? Mind your business. I didn't ask for opinion from Brian's fuck toy" He spit out I immediately knocked him down.

"He's not my fuck toy, say that again and I will bloody kill you!" I was holding him by his shirt and punched him in the face.

"Brian no!" Freddie cried and tugged at my clothes "P-please don't fight ... I don't want you to get hurt" he sniffled.

I helped Roger to got up but send him a death glare.

"I swear to god if you say something like this again I will beat the shit out of you, understood?"

"Yes" Roger huffed and lit the cigarette.

"Are you okay my darling?" I asked wiping his tears, trying my best not to smudge his make up.

I hugged him for a while caressing his back. I frowned when Roger was rolling his eyes at me.

"Come on we have to cancel the show, I hope we find someone for the next week" the blonde said.

"What about me?" Freddie said quietly "I know all of your songs and ..."

I didn't actually know Freddie could sing.

"Yeah not with those teeth mate" Roger laughed and I grabbed him by his shirt.

"You little piece of s- ...."

"I know what I'm doing ..." Freddie start to sing "I've got a feeling, I should be doing alright ..." We were actually speechless, he sound like an angel.

"Doing alright ..." We harmonized with him.

"This was amazing, I didn't even know you can sing like that. Please tell me you can play bass too.."

"Not really"

"Alright, so we have to find new bassist, and we can start next week, yeah?" I hugged him with one hand and pecked his lips.

"I guess ..." Roger sighed.

We went to cancel the show since Tim quit so fast. The owner wasn't to happy about this, but he understood that it was all last minute. We lost Rog, and we went dancing for a little while. The song was slow, Freddie put his hands around my neck and looked at me with those big chocolate eyes. I smiled and pecked his nose.

"You can put your hands on my waist, you know? I don't bite ... unless you want me to" he whispered the last part in my ear and sucked my earlobe.

A soft moan escaped my mouth and my face turned crimson.

"Freddie, we're in public for god’s sake" I scolded him.

"So?" He give me mischievous smile.

He grinded on me a little when song changed to something faster. I bit my lips and squeeze his arm, so he would stop.

"Ow ... you're no fun ..." he huffed and massaged his arm "I'm gonna have a bruise now ..." he pouted pursing his lips.

"I'm sorry love, didn't mean to" I pecked a few times place where I grabbed him "I just was uncomfortable but I shouldn't react this way"

"Apology accepted" he smiled holding my face with both hands "Love you" he kissed my lips softly.

Next song was slow, so I put my lanky hands around and pulled him closer. I smiled when I could feel him inhaling my scent. I know it always comforted him, so I just went along with it.

"You make my so happy ..." he whispered in my ear gentleman caressing my back "I'm so lucky to have you, you really make me the happiest person in the whole world ... And when you defended me earlier? That was kind of hot to be honest ..." he giggled.

I didn't know what to say. I stand there starstruck while he was swinging to the beat. I wanted to say many thins but there were no words coming out of my mouth. I only know one thing, I don't deserve him at all.