Chapter Three!!

ERINN
           'Who the hell does he think he is, bossing me around to go for dinner with him!' I thought as I read the details about the dinner that came in through the fax:
Venue: Per Se
Wear something nice and elegant...
I'll pick you up at 7 pm
Laters baby! ;)

           *That night*
      I got home later than I had expected, cause most cabs were full and to make matters worse it just had to rain. The struggle...
       I took a hot shower as the terrible past started to come back...

My life was perfect... I was happy... And he perfected it ( I thought)... Michael was his name Michael Espinola, a very dashing man. He treated me like a princess, had me fooled by his charms. I was starting my own business empire when he swept me off my heels. We were so much in love (I thought again) and were about to get married when he disappeared with EVERYTHING!! He robbed my business and cleared all my accounts, leaving me broke. I never saw him nor heard from him since then.My dreams of having my own business empire went down the drain, as reality ate away my perfect life...

        'Maybe I shouldn't go out with Carlos'  I thought as I blow dried my  hair. I was taking a last look at my reflection in the mirror when the door bell rang springing me out of my thoughts. My silver sequins dress clung perfectly to my feminine frame perfectly and swept the floor in elegance. I let my hair flow freely to my waist in beach curls.

   After a while of scrambling around and stuffing what I needed in my purse, I finally opened the door revealing the dashing Carlos Hernandez, his eyes met mine instantly. "Hey!" He said, his breathe hitting me and spinning me in a tornado of thoughts. My cheeks redenned as I responded to his unofficial greeting.

  "Shall we?" He asked taking my hand after I had locked my apartment...

************************************
Just another small update...

Comment for more...