Mal and Ben's daughter

Olivia's POV:

"Hi I'm Olivia Bertha Florian I have a son name Brody, he's five months, His Dad Mitchell left me after I told him we were pregnant with Brody... It was hard raising Brody while being a single mother 2 years later I met someone name Alex he asked me out and we went on a date a little drunk I told him I was a teen mother at 18 raising my son Brody... 2 years later Alexander propose to me and I found out i was pregnant again with Sarah and Addison I told my mom and dad they were really happy for me and Alex...we have 1 amazing 4 year old son Brody and loving daughters  Everleigh and Addison...a year later My water broke whiling I was doing my makeup and getting ready for a dinner date with my friend Emily and her boyfriend Mitchell My ex... I told I wasn't gonna because My ex Mitchell was going to be there. For Emily's baby gender reveal & Birthday... I came for her birthday only not the dinner date... My mom called my husband Alex to tell him My water broke"

Mal's POV:

*on the phone*

"Hey Alex This is Liv's mom Mal Olivia is in the Hospital her water broke 2 hours ago and she's having contractions... She needs you at the hospital she's going into Labor right now she's in really bad pain I can't make it the Hospital I got stuck in a meeting with my boss "Boss Juan" I cant tell my boss that I have to see her in the hospital. Benjamin is stuck in a meeting too at a company Olivia needs you. Please hurry and get there Alexander. She needs you there. Jane and Carlos, Evie, Jay can't make it they're all stuck in some kinda meeting... Only person available is Fairy Godmother and Lonnie...Lonnie is training And Maleficent and My father Hades and Cruella and Evil Queen and Aurora and Prince Philip"

Alex's POV:

*on the phone with Mal*

"Hey This is Alex I'm on my way you can tell Liv I'm on my way to the hospital I'll be there in 2 hours I'm in a traffic jam and I think a police car is chasing after me But I'm almost there Mal... Might be late Mal..."

Doctor's POV:

"Mrs. Smith What are you gonna name them? And when's their Birthday? And birthplace zodiac"

Olivia's POV:

"I'm gonna name them Everleigh and Addison Addison's birthday is April 12th, 2022 Her Zodiac is Aries Everleigh's birthday is August 18th, 2022 Her Zodiac is Leo. Her statues is Alive ofc! And so is Addison... I'm gonna call Alex if that's okay Doc?"

Doctor's POV:

"Let's not Mrs. Smith sure he's very busy... Now I'm gonna clean them so you can see them okay Olivia...I'll bring them back Olivia don't worry"

This is Olivia Rose Florian: