Dogs Disrupt Long-Awaited Catfight, Leaving Spectators Yowling For A Rematch

On a sunny Sunday morning, a long-anticipated match between catfight champion Captain Claws and going-strong newbie Princess Purry was rudely interrupted by two eager canines in the opening minutes of the round. Devoted fan of Princess Purry, Beebee Honeybee, says, "I spent my entire honeycomb on this thing! Imagine how disappointed I was when those two dogs decided to ruin things. I hope that there's going to be a rematch, and that I am invited to it." Other fans agree with Ms. Honeybee's argument, and they are all rising up to the higher-ups of the catfight competition.

"We deserve to be invited to the rematch!" says Ms. Monarch Butterfly. "A lot of us put our entire salaries on buying tickets to this fight, and it was very rude of these dogs to interrupt things."

However, the dogs tell a different story. "I was so excited for this match," says dog and long-time fan of Captain Claws, Nala, "I think everybody was. Imagine my disappointment and surprise when both cats fled the ring!" We also spoke with the other canine on site, Alden, and he agrees with Nala's claim. "I'm a big fan of Captain Claws," says he, "and this was a big match. We bought tickets months in advance and were all ready for the exciting match. I think all of us fans who paid for tickets to the fight are all asking for a rematch and another chance to see this interesting match."

Due to public outcry, a rematch has been scheduled, and all fans (including the dogs) who bought tickets will be able to attend. All fans are hoping that this match will not be interrupted again, and that the two cats will not flee again. Best of luck to the cats!