Another Lizard?

Alrighty----

NEW CHAPTER!!!

I'm still following the first chapter so LET'S GO!

Also - thank you to @WolfiePlayz333 for your permission!

Uhh that sounds awkward but yeah---you get it.....

. . . 

Third Person P.O.V

"To the Creature Rescue!" Chris and Martin simultaneously yell. 

After gathering more facts about the Gila Monster, and now learning that Zach has them captive, the team made it their mission to save the Gila Monsters.

Jumping into the Creterra, Chris drives off, determination written on both his and his brother's faces.

"Uh, we're definitely off on a Creature Rescue, but where are we going?" Martin asks, furrowing his brows. "Where's Zach's plane?"

"Uh, good point bro," Chris replies, raising an eyebrow in confusion, shrugging his shoulders, "I have no idea! But there's always a good way to find out."

Pressing a button, he calls Koki, her face appearing as she lay on the ground. "Hey Koki, can you give us a location on Zach's plane?"

"Well sure I could," She stares in the distance annoyed before looking at the bros, "if I was in the Tortuga. But, I'm under report, guarding a Gila Monster!" She slams her fist on the sand. 

"Oh yeah."

"Hmm, if I was Zach, where would I hide?" Martin questions, glancing at Chris.

"Hey JZ," Chris presses the button again, and calls Jimmy, "can you give us a location on Zach's plane?"

"You're right on track guys, keep heading north," Jimmy responds, Martin placing a hand on his forehead to get a better view.

"There!" They yell, staring at the upcoming black Zeplin-looking plane.

"We've got him!" Chris exclaims.

. . . 

"Bros, I've got good news," Aviva says, holding up two pink Creature Power discs, "The Gila Monster Power Discs are complete." She turns her chair and throws the discs, "Heads up, Jimmy!"

A/n - LOVE THE MUSIC FOR THIS SCENE AHHHHHHH!!!

Jimmy holds his controller, catching the discs in one hand, "Energize!"

The discs teleport into Martin and Chris' hands, Chris placing his down as Martin gawks over it.

"Awesome! Gila Monster Powers! I can't wait to use 'em!"

Chris smiles at his brother, driving up to the plane.

. . . 

Zach laughs evilly, his hands clasped together, "Production of the Gila Monster Power Wrenches is going as planned."

A robotic arm lifts up one of the Gila Monsters from a crate full of them and drops it into the template of a suit, locking the lizard in place.

Another arm places a helmet with large metallic jaws onto the lizard's head, so it doesn't bite as Zach picks it up from the handle. 

"I am harnessing the Gila Monster's bite, to power-wrenches with incomperable grip."

The Gila Monster opens its mouth as Zach holds it up to a bolt, latching onto it as the mechanic suit beeps. A Zachbot approaches from behind and helps Zach turn the handle since he was struggling.