1

(This story is completely satire and I made it as a joke. So there are tons of spelling mistakes. It was only meant for me and my friend to read as a joke so don't hate on me😍)

You woke up early, early enough to eat breakfast. As you got ready you heard your phone ring. "Now who da fuck is calling me this early"? You answer your phone.

You: "what"?
Your boyfriend: "Doordash me some food"?
You: "hell nah. It's like 5 in the morning over here. Boy get the fuck on"!
Your boyfriend: "it's literally 3 in the afternoon over here".
You: "well too bad. Go Kys".

You hang up the phone and sigh. "He need a job ".

You walk down stairs only to see no one. There is no breakfast made nor is there any food in the fridge. You grab your book bag and decided to go to school early today.

Your outfit for the day:

You arrive at school and walk into the cafeteria

You arrive at school and walk into the cafeteria. Your school was huge so it took like 3 minutes to get there. Plus you were new so you forgot where it was. You go up to grab a plate.

Lunch lady: "hey baby. Grab a fruit cup while you at it. It's just 50 cents".
You: "shaking my head. Them fruit cups be dry as shit".
Lunch lady: "w-what.. just grab one to help out starving kids in Africa".
You: I was starving this morning and I ain't dead. They'll be Ight".

You turn around while laughing at the ugly wrinkly old lady. But someone stopped you in your tracks.

You: "you see my trying to walk".

The whole cafeteria goes crazy.

Student 1: "OH MY GOSH MY BABY DADDY"!
Student 2: "PLEASE HAVE MY BABIES"!
Student 3: "HES SO HOT"!

You look up only to see a tall handsome guy with long hair and nice lips.

The guy in front of you:

The guy: "why are you yelling at the lunch lady"?You: "she kept forcing me to buy a dry ass fruit cup"

You: "she kept forcing me to buy a dry ass fruit cup".
The guy: it's so cheap, just buy it".
You: "hell nah I'm good".