Chapter 1

Frisk POV

Well this is weird... after our sight seeing with the sun with my family and friends a helicopter suddenly appeared out of nowhere, it was the government officials and they said that we need to get on before the fangirls come, they said that due to the news and media leaks people are gonna come to this place and do-Asgore-knows-what so we got on while the others rode on trucks.

after an hour or so i saw a big mansion and then a big tent next to it. I was very afraid of these men who have guns i didn't like any of this. After passing by those they landed the helicopter it wasn't to far from the house.

Then we got off and followed the men to the mansion, at a closer inspection it was so beautiful 

(This how the mansion looks like :P  but with soldiers like patrolling the area and stuff.)

I looked back and Mom and Dad they seem scared but they smiled at me and so do my friends

*Seeing your friends and family still happy at these times fills you with*

DETERMINATION

Then we went inside and we saw a man in a lab coat "Ah, hello uhm monsters? Well nonetheless i am Dr. Selfire and i study about your kind" "Wait our kind?" Dad said with a confused tone and look "Well you see ever since i was a child i believed in monsters reading the story between monsters and humans! But no one believed that even if children were disapearing when they climb on Mtt. Ebott. I of course didn't believe that so years and years i studied about monsters and all that stuff, i was about to get kicked because my co-workers and the higher ups don't believe in this Nonsense until well now" i looked at my parents and they were shocked "S-so you don't m-mean any harm?" Alphys said  "Well yes but for the people outside it might be due to being afraid and scared BUT their might be a man who can make the people love you and make peace!" suddenly a man came out of nowhere "Hi i am Toby Fox im the creator of the game called Undertale and i didn't expect my characters come to life.." "wait hold on you knew about us?" Undyne said "Yes kind of i just imagined my characters with my team and the story i really did not know any of this at ALL after the whole Undertale thing is real people started to call me a god and im not" after that he led us to our rooms and it was so cool!

" "wait hold on you knew about us?" Undyne said "Yes kind of i just imagined my characters with my team and the story i really did not know any of this at ALL after the whole Undertale thing is real people started to call me a god and im not" afte...

i waved goodbye to my family and friends as i went inside my room and locked it. "Well this was interesting" Chara said as she floated on the bed "This is different this hasn't happened before.." this time it was different the people already knew about us because of a game... but if it makes monsters and humans at peace then im good with it "So whats gonna happen now?" Chara said with a little smirk on her face "I don't know.."

"But i hope things go better than before"

~~~~~~~~~~

Well i didn't say this before and i keep forgetting Urrrgh

Ok so U and Frisk are 16 while chara s the same thats all :3