Chapter 2

Finally it was the day that I would start going to my new school. The first person that I kind of met was Makayla Rolands. We didn't really meet she just shoved me into the lockers and swore at me a lot. I just wanted to leave and never come back. When I finally opened my locker and put everything in it I grabbed my first period class stuff. My first class was Earth Science. I had a feeling that I wasn't going to like this class because I have never done very well in science. When class started the teacher gave me the death glare, teachers were known to give me those looks a lot. The first thing that Ms. Tabec did was yell at the class and she swore at them a lot. I didn't think that teachers were aloud to swear at the students but, apparently they are here. When I got home that night I went out to the barn to do my chores and after I was done I went for a really long walk and cried almost the whole time. Sometimes people just need to cry in order to get through the day. I got back to the house at around 9:00 pm and I was a little worried that they would yell at me for being out so late. They only asked where I was and I was glad because I didn't want to tell them anything else about my day at school. They would probably talk to me for hours if I had told them what happened. I didn't feel like going to school the next day so I pretended to be sick and I didn't have to go...