Chapter One: Separatist Base

Intro: The Jedi, Obi-One takes his team to find where the Separatist base is. Count Dooku place a trap knowing they will come.

"Cody."

"Yes," Cody said looking at Obi-One

"Take some of the team and scout the area."

"Sir, yes, sir!"

Cody took some of team to looked around to see if there are any droids. Then, Cody came back.

"Sir, there were no droids."

"Good job Cody. Let's go."

Obi-One, Cody, and the team went. They saw a Battle Droid looking around and a Commando Droids! Dooku is going to put up some of a battle.

Commando Droid Info: BX-series droid commandos, also known as BX-series commando droids or simply commando droids, were advanced battle droids used by the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the Clone Wars. Designed for infiltration and action behind enemy lines, they were also used to perform security, bodyguard and enforcer duties for certain high-ranking Separatists.

"Obi-One what do we do?" Cody asked.

"Hm. Take the Battle droid carefully then I will take the 3 Commandos."

"Sir, yes, Sir!" The Clones said while carefully taking out the Battle Droid without being seen by the Commandos. Obi-One slowly took one Commando Droid then the next then the last one. Then, they came back.

"Good work team," Obi-One said happily.

They did not know that Count has planned this out; waiting he is. Obi-One thinks they are heading to a trap but maybe he aways runs into a trap, so he and the team resumed looking for the base. Cody looked around then looked at Obi-One.

"Sir, I don't want to be I don't know mean, but are you sure we are not heading into a trap?"

"I don't know Cody. I have a feeling we all like aways."

"I-I agreed sir," Cody said agreeing to Obi-One like aways but worried he is saying that.

"Cody, I know you are worried that we are, but we can't let the fear come first."

"Okay," Cody said sighing not letting the fear come first.

"Sir," a clone said, ''More droids are coming this way."

Obi-One think first then he said, "Count Dooku knows what we are doing. This is a trap. Hide we need to.''

The Clones hid letting the droid's past. They follow Obi-One's plan cause the droids are heading to the base so they can get there without getting lost.

"There," Cody pointed while saying.

"Okay guys, it guarded so I bet there is powerful droids there, so we take them out one of a time, got it?"

The Clones nodded then they did what Obi-One said. They got though the front but now here they go through the inside; it was weird thou. No droids? The Clones was like what because there were no droids. Dooku? Yeah, a least there were Dooku.

"Dooku," Obi-One said when Dooku came.

"Ah, Obi-One. You came here to take this?"

"No. I'm going to stop you."

"Obi-One, you know that you are going to take it."

The Clones looked at Dooku then Obi-One. Then, Droids started coming! The Clones saw then they started backing up.

"We gotta go,'' Obi-One said running.

"Leaving so soon?" Count said joking.

The Clones and Obi-One ran but the droids chase them! Count Dooku want them alive, but they almost got away. When they got back and told the jedi's what happen, and they almost got away they got stronger than before. More Commandos, Droids, and more.