Chapter 1 New Target

"Y/N!!! You are fired!" That fat guy whom everyone call "Boss" shouted behind me as I was walking out of his cabin. Without a word I showed him the finger and with my head up high walked out. I can't even call him a man the only word that comes to my mind is "Fatty" He thought that if Im wearing a skirt he can flirt with me. I'm not that easy to get and I'm totally not an open book. Of course I couldn't stand his attitude no more and took the first thing I saw which in my case was his coffee I brought him 20 minutes ago. The cold coffee got poured over his head and with an angry and shocked face he fired me.

It was already my third time getting fired because people like him thought I was lightheaded. While walking towards the bus stop some guys were attempting to ask me out. Trying to ignore them was the best solution ever. When I got home and closed the door my feet couldn't carry me anymore and I slid down the cold metal door. Taking the phone out of my pocket my fingers automatically typed a message to my "friend" Alicia.

Me: I got fired.....again

I closed my eyes for a brief moment to inhale the smell of my apartment when I felt a vibration in my hand.

Alicia: well done gurl! It's a new record! Xx

"Ahh...... Shit" I sighed and walked towards my room. My working hours are from 17:00 till 20:00.. Well it was until today. Now I'll have to find a new job if I want to have pocket money. My parents are always at work and I don't usually see them. Sometimes I miss old days in London.

Looking at the clock it showed 18:54 Tomorrow I'll have to go to school again. In an hour Pretty Little Liars will be on so I went to the living room to waste some of my life for TV. After watching tv I switched the alarm on on 7am and drifted to sleep.

~ Dream~
"I'm gonna miss you Jack" I said hugging my boyfriend. "Me too. I love you so much! I'll miss you!" He said kissing me on the cheek. "Y/N we have to go! Or we will be late for our plane!" My mum shouted from the window of our apartment we live-d for all 12 years of my life. But now we have to move because my dad got a job in Australia. "Promise no matter what you won't cheat on me!" I whispered in his ear hugging him but I didn't know that it was the last time I'm hugging him. "I pro-beep beep beep!!!!"
~ End of the dream~

"Noooo!! Why did I have a dream of him!!! That!!! Agghhhhh!!! I hate him! Oh no I have to get up or I'll be late!" I shouted jumping off the bed and rushing towards the bathroom.

As everyone say the best place where you can reflect on your life and is the bathroom.

I looked into the mirror. If I tell others what my dream was they would probably say that I still love him. It will look like a normal dream to them but to me it's a nightmare. When I moved to Australia we were chatting through internet but after a month....he broke up with me telling me that he got a new girlfriend. No Y/N don't even try to think about him.

I splashed my face with cold water and brushed my teeth. The clothing I put on was my normal cloth which is black jeans, runners, tunic and black leather jacket with a hat. I combed my hair into pony tail.

When I arrived everyone's eyes were on me because I was labeled as the most popular girl at school"Hello gurl!" Familiar yet annoying voice called me. It was Alicia. "Hey!" I replied "so what happened between you and Brian?" She asked with excitement. "As usual I dated him for a week and when he confessed I rejected him without a blink" I sighed knowing that this game will lead me into troubles. "Sooooo? What do we do now?" Alicia asked her eyes widened. "I don't know.... Any suggestions?" I asked rising my eyebrow "The time for a new target starts now! And finishes at lunch! It's either you decide who's your next target or I will!" She demanded as if I'm her daughter. She loves bullying other or playing with others feelings. I really don't care what others think of me but I guess everyone has a little fear of being left alone. So that's why I'm still being her "friend". I remember once she was best friends with Laura Keeling and when she didn't want to play by Alicia's rules she became an outcast even though she was the most popular girl last year. Right after that Alicia told me that I'm her new best friend but it more feels like a toy. I'm trapped in the hand of evil.
"Ok see you at lunch" I slightly smiled and went to my classes. Thankfully me and Alicia are in different classes. As an A student I was taking down every single note during classes and listening to the teacher I didn't had time to choose a target. When the last class before lunch finished Alicia came running towards me grinning. At the same time I zoned out and didn't see where I was going. A second later my books went flying onto the floor. "Oh crap" I hissed and bent down to get them. I waited for someone else to help me.... Well the person I bumped into to be exact but no one did. I looked up and saw three guys standing there chatting. "Excuse me. I'm sorry to interrupt your chat but would you at least apologise?" I asked smiling irritated. "What are you on about? We didn't do anything to say sorry for" Asian looking guy said annoyed and shocked at the same time. "You knocked my books" I raised an eye brow. "If you'd like to know it wasn't us who YOU bumped into" the tall blonde boy replied. "Then who?" I raised my voice a little. "Him" black haired boy said pointing at a guy who was running at his full speed. "Oops sorry not sorry" even though I smirked I still felt guilty. "So did you find one?" Alicia asked grinning and shaking me by my shoulders. "No not sure. I forgot" I sighed "well thankfully you have such a good friend like me! You know Timmy? The hot guy from the 3rd year?" She said "yes I know him... we were friends" " oh if that's so he can't be your target. Remember the rules!" Oh yeh the rules....

Rule #1
You can't know each other before the game

Rule #2
The game isn't finished until he confesses

Rule #3
You're not allowed to date him

Rule #4
You can't cheat on him

Rule #5
He shouldn't know that it's a game till the end

Rule #6
You don't fall in love with him

Rule #7
No physical contact only kissing, hugging, cuddling etc

"Well then if you can't choose Timmy then let me see....hmm" before she could find some other idiot as my target I have to do something "no wait! I found one!" I interrupted "who?" "See that black haired guy over there! Yeh I choose him!" I smiled slightly. "Ok" she smiled mysteriously.
The game has begun.

--------

Hey guys! It's Tia here! Me and Ari decided that she is going to update her book every Thursday and I'm going to update this book every Friday. Hope you like it! Also If you haven't read Aris book then go and read it cause it's amazing!!! 🎉🎉🎉 See you in a week!

P.S. Comment Vote And Fan!! If you really liked it then don't forget to spread the word!!