Dark-Out

"Good morning beautiful" Grace says to Anissa as she comes out of the room, rubbing her sleepy eyes. "Good morning? It's still dark outside. " Anissa says coming over into the kitchen and kissing Grace's cheek. "Uh-uh" Grace says. "You know damn well-" she says, cut off with a sweet kiss on the lips from Anissa. "Better?" She asks. "Much," Grace says looking at her girlfriend's lips "how'd you sleep?" She ask smiling at her. "Well, considering the fact you fucked me, I'd say pretty good." Anissa says. "Hey you started it." Grace shrugs, "and I finished it" she says laughing as Anissa runs towards her. She corners Grace in and lifts her onto the kitchen counter. "Well, I have energy now." Anissa says as she grabs Grace against her waist. "Are you wearing the strap on?" Grace asks as Anissa pulls her against her waist. "Maybe" she says. She kisses Grace and she kisses back. "Babe I'm cooking" Grace struggles to say as Anissa kisses her neck just the way she likes. Anissa turns off the stove and picks her up. "Oh, it's like that?" Grace says, smiling. " Yeah, It's like that." Anissa says. Grace moans as Anissa places teasing kisses all down her neck, shoulders. Grace returning the favor leaving small hickeys all over Anissa. She quickly puts her dark curly hair in a tight bun as Grace takes off her red sweater dress, revealing her see-through bra. Anissa groans and bites her lip in excitement and kisses Grace roughly. Anissa kisses her neck and stomach. She's so dominant when she's horny, and Grace loves that. She pulls down Grace's pants and kisses her inner thigh, "Fuck" she says as she looks at Grace's wet pussy. "Did I do that to you baby?" She says as she rubs her clit slowly. Grace throws her head back as she bites her lower lip and softly moan. Anissa smiles at the response and puts her hand on Grace's thigh, the other on her stomach. "Go slow baby please" Grace says in between moans as Anissa starts licking her wet pussy. "Nuh uh baby" Anissa says coming up to look Grace in the eye. "I'm gonna fuck you how I wanna fuck you." They're just inches apart now. Anissa leans towards Grace and looks at her lips, then her eyes and gets ever so close to her ear. "You're mine for right now." Anissa says in a low husky voice. Grace moans, closing her eyes, causing. "Fuck Anissa I need you right now" Grace says as Anissa smiles and kisses Grace's body, slowly making her way down to her  thighs and kissed all around thwm before diving in. Anissa tries to drink all of Grace's juices, her breathing unevens as she eats Grace rougher. "Oh my God. Yes Anissa." Grace says moaning softly. Anissa then takes 2 of her fingers and shoves them deep inside Grace. Grace put a hand over her mouth, but Anissa moves it. "Uh uh," she says "I want to see your pretty face when i fuck you with my fingers." Grace whines. "No you're gonna wake the neighbors" Grace says putting a pillow over her face. "I don't care." Anissa says moving the pillow from her girlfriend's face "Anissa please it's too-" she struggles as Anissa hits her g-spot. "Oh my God fuck Anissa" Anissa smiles. "That's more like it. I'm not doing all of this for nothing." Anissa says as Grace moans her name.  "You like it when I play with your wet little pussy like that?" Anissa asks. Grace moan in response and Anissa smiles even more. "Babe, you're gonna make me cum talking like that." Grace manage to say. "Well we wouldn't want that now would we?" Anissa says as she m kisses Grace's lips. "I haven't had all of my fun yet." She takes her fingers out of Grace making her shudder. Anissa slowly takes off her clothes, teasing Grace as she slowly reveals her navy blue lingerie. "This is new." Grace says watching anissa while biting her lip slowly moving her eyes from her beautiful hair to the end of the lingerie.

        Reference:

Well I'm glad to see you like it so much" Anissa says as shesmiles, turning to give grace the full viewGrace bites her lip as anissa turns around, "Come here

Grace bites her lip as anissa turns around, "Come here." she says. Grace tries to prepare herself because she know she's about to get fucked. Hard. Anissa pushed Grace down on the bed " We should listen to music" Anissa says. "Great idea." Grace says still in Anissa captivating gaze. Anissa clicks her music app open and plays her playlist. The first song "Cater 2 U- Destiny's child. "Perfect." Anissa says as she goes over to her drawer and grabs her strap. Grace smiles "You got a the one we were looking at in the store?" "Of course my love. You get whatever you want with me." Anissa says as she looks over at Grace. She climbs over to Grace and kisses her on her neck and chest, leaving her visable marks all over her. Grace gets on her back and spreads her legs. Anissa climbs between them and rubs the toy against Grace, making her moan. She puts the toy onto Grace's stomach. "Baby don't tease me like that." Grace says biting her lip. "Damn." Anissa says quietly, looking up at her girlfriend. "So impatient today." Anissa chuckles. Grace rolls her eyes,  causing Anissa to grab Grace's face and guide her lips toward hers, pulling away at the last second. "Anissa" Grace whines. Anissa smiles as Grace pouts "Do I have something you want?" Anissa teases. "You know you do." Grace rolls her eyes again. "What do you want? Use your words." Anissa says, grabbing Grace's face and making Grace look at her. "I want you." Grace says. "You want me to do what?'' Anissa asks. places kisses on Grace's neck. Grace sighs heavily. "Anissa please" she whines. "I know what you want. I just want to hear you say it." Anissa chuckles. Grace pouts "Either you can just tell me or I'll get it out of you myself." Anissa says, getting closer and closer to Grace's neck."I want you to fuck me. Hard. Destroy my insides. I don't want to be able to walk at all after you're done." Grace whispers, shocking Anissa. "Damn. That was hot. I didn't know you could be that dirty." Anissa smiles and puts the toy in. "Fuck yes." Grace groans. Anissa smiles as Grace moves with Anissa to gain more friction between them. "Harder. Fuck me harder" Grace moans out. Anissa speeds up. Grace can't help herself. Anissa's so hot when she's dominant. Grace is moaning so uncontrollably loud, Anissa doesn't care. "Good thing we put that music on huh? You get to moan as loud as you want baby." Anissa says as she goes faster and Grace's breath unevens. Grace's moans become more wild and uncontrollable." I want all of it. All of the strap. Give it to me baby." Grace says as she slowy gets closer and closer to her orgasm. "I'm gonna cum. Fuckkk." Grace moans as Anissa hits her g-spot. Anissa pulls Grace's hair back, Grace's moans become more high picthed and louder as she gets closer. "Yes baby. Cum for me. " Anissa says as she fucks her harder. "Fuck Anissa I'm cumming baby don't stop."  Grace says as she cums, her legs tremble, back arches. Anissa grabs onto Grace's waist and fucks her through her orgasm. Her breath finally begins to even out. "Oh my God." Grace says as Anissa pulls the toy out, causing her to shudder. Anissa takes the strap off and lays next to Grace. "Who finished now?" Anissa says teasing Grace. "Shut up." Grace says as they gets up to shower. Anissa laughs "You started it! and I just finished it."

(20 MINUTES LATER)

Grace and Anissa sigh as they lay down together. Grace's eyes close for a moment, the sleep monster slowly creeping upon the couple. "Well, that's one way to start your morning." Anissa says as she drags her finger over Grace and plays with her hair. "Yeah. I'm kind of hungry." Grace says laying up in the bed "Well, I had my breakfast." Anissa says looking at her thighs. She wraps her arms around Grace and kisses her arms and neck. They both laugh as Anissa lays on her back and Grace lays on her chest. "You should top more often" Grace says. Anissa laughs, wraps her arm around Grace, and closes her eyes. "Noted." She says. "You laugh but I mean it" Grace smiles and lifts her head up facing Anissa, causing Anissa's arms to lift off her back. "You're so hot when you're dominant." She says, kissing Anissa on her cheek before laying back down.  "I can figure out what I'm gonna eat later. Right now, I need a nap." she says turning her back to Anissa. "That's a great idea. After all, it is still dark outside." Anissa says, wrapping her arms around Grace. as they slowly drift off to
sleep.

-
-
-
-
-

ACTIONS ♥︎