chapter 2

Ps a lot of vass people will be crossovers so look out.

Vass pov

Raven huh she wants me huh would explain why they never used real bullets on me but killed my men that shit won't stand ....unless I do it.

Vass: ok assholes we need answers and I mean now not tomorrow not 10 minutes now.

We gathered gathered in a big room the team captains and leaders.

Me: I'll take anything come on no wrong answers .

Gorilla man: we offer an alliance.

I shot him multiple times In the  head.

Me: wrong answer monkey

Random captain: I thought that was good.

I killed him

Me: anyone else

No one spoke

Me: ok people try anything

Another guy spoke up

I say attack of course who can beat us especially  vass

Yup I'm using him as much of dick he is he is cool as he'll

Yup I'm using him as much of dick he is he is cool as he'll ...anyway

Daruis one day came over . he and a group of weirdos who look like they came from wonderland.came and attack and they were led by a guy named emperor ......something and demanded us to submit.

2 minutes later they were dead and I took the lovers mask and using it for a paperweight. He survived I copied his power and was about to kill him but after tons of bitching I let him live in a week he became a captain.

Me: good ideas denny

Daruis: Darius

Me: whatever we attack.YAY

All: yay

Me : ok .we all decided for lunch?

More crossovers

Reaper : pizza

Loki: Chinese food

Captain Barbosa: pizza

Ronan : Chinese food

Doomfist: Mexican

Me:SHUT UP

They did

Me: well order all ps I love fish I wanted seafood so maybe you all should  know that and honey oh I love honey it I wish I had some.

I looked at them

Me: meaning I want honey know mother Fuckers GOOOO!

They all ran and I sat down

Me: well Raven I guess I should bring a present

I pulled out a ak47

I smiled evilly

Me: perfect

Pov change

I looked at the files these pirates have been attacking people and whoever lands on their island were never seen or found dead.we got the identity of a few but other than that there leader .
Since raul montenegro died this new leader is more ruthless and reckless.

Suddenly a few of my people came in

Cop : ms. rose we finally did it some junkie who after alot of convincing and promise of the reduce of a sentence we got a picture and identity  of the leader.

I became chief of police its been years since Jackson ran away I regretted it ever since at that time he had an older sister summer but she  was killed on a mission her first and last.after her funeral .I was pregnant and later jackson was born but I guess we took all our anger out on him starving him , beating him ,till he ran away since then me and blake drowned ourselves in our work blake was currently at home looking at rauls montenegro old base files for any clues.

I immediately grabbed the file and I looked at it .

Vass montenegro

Leader

Drug dealer

Terrorists

Weapons dealer

Theif

Murderer

Adopted son of raul montenegro.

Was arrested once I'n a small village outside mistrial only known photo of him

Imagine cat ears and silver cat eyes and tail

he looked liked .....................................
......like.....Jackson

JACKSON but I...dont..understand

Me :OUT

Jackson was vass but did I push him into this.do I have to aresst him and on top of that he looks diffrent.and that scar on his eye the one blake give him.

The council want his death he is eligible  for death row but I have to do something at least try to get him prison time.its the least I can do

There it is hope you like the crossovers alot more are coming .