Pilot

THIS BOOK INCLUDES;
- Mentions of rape.
- Abuse.
- Gang au.
- Angst.
- Violence.
- Language.
- Mental disorders

THINGS TO KNOW;
- Kirishima is hearing impaired. (23)
- Todoroki is hearing impaired. (24)
- Midoriya suffers schizophrenia and OCD. (24)
- Denki has MMD. (22)

(3rd Person)

Midoriya Slowly walked along the streets with his hands in his pockets, gripping around his gun in his pocket before a noise caught his attention.

Another distraction, he better tell his mom he'll be late to dinner. Turning into the direction the noise came from, he found himself in an alley. "I'd make your presence known, if you're following me then it won't be pretty."

A figure stood up, holding someone taller but skinnier with their pants unzipped and their shirt disheveled. "I'd get the fuck out of here, pretty boy."

"Pretty?" Midoriya asked, confused. Maybe it was a compliment, it definitely didn't have meaning if Midoriya didn't feel anything.

"Look, back the fuck up and forget you ever remembered this, got it?" Midoriya didn't budge and the guy threw the figure to the floor before taking out a switchblade. Midoriya eyed the figure, making sure he was okay before the guy spoke.

"Do I need to call the cops?" Midoriya asked as the figure sat up a bit.

"It'll take the cops 10 minutes to get here. And it'll take me 5 seconds to get to you." The guy chuckled as he shined the switchblade in the street light.

"Really?" Midoriya asked before cocking his gun, taking it out and aiming it at the guy. "And how long would it take for a bullet?"

The guy stepped back in shock.

"How long? You're obviously good at time. Except, I'd say it'd take the cops about 12 minutes considering traffic right now and it is the end of the weekend so everyone is driving back from their little vacation. PLUS the fact that this situation isn't exactly priority since the justice system doesn't give a shit about rape and assault."

"He led me on, he shouldn't be a stripper if he's going to decline me. He owes me!"

"He doesn't owe you shit. Now go back home before I put a bullet in your skull." Midoriya started giggling as he walked forward. "Nobody will find your body."

With a psychotic laugh, the guy bolted, hopping a barbed fence, cutting himself in the process. And then, he was out of sight and Midoriya calmed down.

"Disgusting piece of shit, I can't stand society." He mumbled to himself before turning to the figure who was already running off.

Putting his gun away, Midoriya took his phone out and started a call.

"Mom? Hey, I might be late. I know, I'm okay. I'm on my way. I promise." Midoriya smiled. "I love you too."

...

"Why were you late?" Toshinori asked, standing up with a worried look.

"Had some things to take care of." Midoriya spoke as he took a seat by his mom.

"Young Midoriya," The taller sighed as he sat down. "You can't save every person."

Midoriya froze, memories flashing through his head as he took a drink of the beverage that was ordered for him. "I'd rather save as many as I can. No one saved me and I know what it's like to have people walk by and stare as if it's some art museum. It's important to me."

"I know it's important to you, but you'll be hurt when the day comes and you can't do anything about it."

"I don't want to imagine that."

"Just prepare yourself for the worse." Toshinori spoke as he took a drink just as their food arrived.

And after dinner, Midoriya walked his mom home.

"I'm glad you take care of your neighborhood. You're such a good person, Izuku." His mom smiled.

"Why are people like this?" Midoriya lowered his head, allowing himself to be vulnerable in front of his mom.

"Because, sweetheart. Some people want dominance, others want power. And you are above them all because you want peace, and you'll fight for it until the day you die."

With a soft kiss to the cheek, Midoriya found his smile.

"I'm so glad the world has you, you're my sweet boy."

Midoriya only forced his smile as his thoughts began to rush through.

"You've never done anything wrong, And I'll always be proud of you."

And then he flinched, his mom couldn't know about how many people he's killed. About the drugs he's sold. About the connections he had and the businesses he led.

"I try, mom. But I'm not who you think I am." Midoriya had a sad smile and Inko wiped a tear that fell down his freckled face, smiling at her son.

"Baby, you will always be the light of my life. Never forget that."

...

Midoriya drove the knife into the guy's stomach with a smile stretched ear to ear. "Doesn't that feel good too? Even better than sticking your fucking cock in there?! Oh, I can't stand filth like you!"

"I'll s-stop.."

"You didn't stop the other times!" All he saw was red, only back in the moment where he was assaulted. "You didn't, oh my. I made a mess."

The guy hadn't done anything wrong, he only jerked off in the bathroom of a store. Midoriya wasn't mentally there.

He struggled with his own set of mental issues that he wasn't being treated for. He tried mentioning it but his family didn't take it seriously. So he dropped it and faked being normal. No one had to know about the assault, no one had to know about his problems anymore.

So of course, any sexual act had set him off. And as he was thinking, the guy managed to escape.

Not that he cared, he knew the guy didn't really do anything wrong. He left the bathroom with blood on his hands, leaving the store.

And it was on the news, some guy got stabbed in the bathroom at the local market.

No one found the finger prints of course, he was mentally ill but he wasn't stupid. His overthinking got him away with murder. Nothing went past him so no one suspected him.

And when he stepped into the dining room of the house he and his group paid for, he was greeted with a smile. They treated him normal.

They were his family.