Chapter 1: A New Dawn: First Encounter with the Girls

✿﹕ ︵︵✧₊︵︵ꕤ₊˚︵ ૮꒰˵• ᵜ •˵꒱ა ﹕ɞ

My Alternate Selves: All Female, All Fierce

Chapter 1:

A New Dawn: First Encounter with the Girls

Author: Trinity_Beash
Write By: Trinity_Beash (RW - Villa)
Published: 07/22/22
Edited: 09/02/24

✿﹕ ︵︵✧₊︵︵ꕤ₊˚︵ ૮꒰˵• ᵜ •˵꒱ა ﹕ɞ

ꕤ༻˚✿˚༺ꕤ

No One's POV

ꕤ༻˚✿˚༺ꕤ

It was a stormy night on September 9th, the rain coming down in relentless sheets, drenching everything in sight.

The old cargo bay, a forgotten place on the outskirts of a bustling city in Japan, was shrouded in darkness, save for the occasional flicker of distant lightning.

The air was thick with tension, the kind that prickled the skin and set hearts pounding.

In this desolate, rain-soaked setting, two groups stood on opposite sides of the bay, ready to tear each other apart.

The Kanto gang, 500 strong, dressed in pristine white clothing that stood out starkly against the murky night.

Opposing them, a smaller group of just 50 members, the Tokyo Manji gang 2nd Generation, were clad in black, their dark outfits blending into the shadows, making them seem fewer and yet somehow more dangerous.

This wasn't just a fight. It was a gang war, raw and brutal, where survival meant beating the other side into submission.

The sounds of fists meeting flesh, bones cracking, and bodies hitting the ground echoed through the bay, mingling with the steady rhythm of the rain. Blood splattered on the ground, mixing with the rainwater, creating a slick, crimson-streaked battlefield.

Some fighters lay unconscious, their bodies littered across the cold, hard ground, while others, wounded and battered, continued to fight with a desperation that only comes when there's no other option.

The fight had been raging for two and a half hours. Two and a half hours of pure, unrelenting violence.

The white-clad Kanto gang was relentless, their numbers and strength giving them the upper hand.

Their leader was a figure of awe, a man whose strength seemed almost superhuman, cutting through opponents like a scythe through wheat. His reputation was one of invincibility, and no one had ever dared challenge him and lived to tell the tale.

On the other side, the Tokyo Manji gang 2nd Generation was led by someone they called the Crybaby-a nickname that belied the fierce determination in his eyes. He was smaller, weaker, but there was something in him that drove his gang to follow him into the depths of hell itself.

They admired him for his unyielding spirit, the way he refused to back down no matter how bleak the situation.

But admiration alone didn't win fights, and as the night dragged on, it seemed clear that the Kanto gang was going to emerge victorious.