Cereal Fic

In a dark lonely night, Phil was still awake. He couldn't sleep and just stared at the sky until he realised he was hungry. He tiptoed to the kitchen and hungrily finds for some food, until he saw something that he craves, Dan's cereal. He secretly opened the box and began to devour the sweet, dry, crunchy bits and tugged a smile in his lips. Until a sudden grip was felt on Phil's waist as Dan's hands were embraced on it.
"You've been a naughty naughty boy for eating my cereal, Philly." Said Dan.

He slides his hands under Phil's shirt, feeling his firm stomach as the black haired boy shivers by Dan's hands.

"You're gonna have to be punished for this. I need my desires." Dan whispered in Phil's ear.

"But it'll be tomorrow, goodnight love, sleep tight." The brown haired boy added.

Dan walked as Phil followed, entering their room at the same time. Until Phil drifted off to sleep.

The next day, Phil woke up and was excited for Dan's desires. He brushed his teeth, changed his clothes and hurriedly went to Dan's bedroom. But he wasn't there. "Dan?" Phil shouted confusingly, until he went to the living room. There was Dan, lying in the couch seductively, naked.

"Get the cereal love." Dan flirted and Phil quickly ran to the kitchen, and suddenly feeling hard after seeing his hot boyfriend naked. Phil took the cereal and the milk carton, but confusingly, the carton was empty. Phil was about to turn around but Dan was there behind him, holding the blue eyed lad on the wrists tightly, and pushed him to a table. Dan crawled above him and kissed him with hunger, biting and sucking every single part of Phil's neck, as they felt even more hard. They undressed each other, and Dan suddenly pushed his member to Phil's. Phil winced in pain but he liked it after a while.

"Oh yeah Philly, you like that?" Dan screamed. Phil didn't have the time to respond. Dan suddenly removed his member and stood up, with the empty milk carton ready, and Dan started to fill the milk carton with his sweet cum. He jacked off more until the carton was almost half full. Phil watched as Dan walked towards him, and started pouring his collected cum to Phil, from his chest, stomach until he reached to his dick. Dan slid his hand in Phil's dick while it was spread with Dan's cum. And suddenly, Dan sprinkled cereal in Phil's dick and started sucking, eating the cereal off Phil's member. As Dan did that, Phil came and moaned his name, both pleasured as ever.

And that's why Dan and Phil always bought family sized cereal.