Chapter 1

Samiel POV

Loosing my little brother was the hardest for me
seeing him die in my arms was the most painful shit I've been through. They took my brother's life away when he was at his greatest at the age of 33 the same age that Jesus died too. Nipsey to us was like the messah. He gave back to the community.

When he became big he wasn't like other rappers who leave and never come back. He stayed and gave back we opened the Marathon gave jobs to many people and created our own estate.

Now here I was angry at the world and at God for letting this happen if only I was there to protect I was there to protect my little brother and his wife Vanessa. My little brother Nip was everything he was not only my little brother but my bestfriend and business partner. Now how was I going to continue without him.

I wanted revenge on who did this to him and to my sister in law Sasha my nieces were now without parents it was now me and Samantha responsibility to take care of them.

We closed the Marathon until I was ready to re open again. Here I was about to pick up Emani. She's been bugging me to take her to six flags so here I was I'll do anything for her and Kennedy they were two pieces Nipsey and Sasha left us. It was painful for Emani she is 10 and understood everything but Kennedy is only 3 she didn't know better it was a pain to know that she probably wouldn't remember the love her parents gave her but that was for me and Samantha job to do.

Me: You ready cause we getting on all the rides

Emani: Man Uncle Sam you should know

Me and Emani enjoyed the day it was fun we got some food to go then we went home so she could pack her bag because she was staying with her mother this weekend. Tanisha owned up to her responsibilities after Nip died but we had full custody.

Me: Be good if anything call me okay love you be safe Mon Mon

Emani: Uncle Sam you know I know but I will you be good too don't forget you Kennedy and aunty Sammy grandma grandpa and nanny are the only ones I got left I love you

Man Emani was making me shed a tear this little girl I walk her up to the house when Tanisha opened the door I just gave her that look and left and went to the office to go talk with the lawyer who was working on the case of Nipsey's estate and other stuff.

Vanessa POV

Here I am waiting for my Lyft I was finally leave New Orleans I've been there all there all my life so I decide it was a time for change for me. Didn't want to leave my family behind including my parents especially my father the rapper Corey " C-Murder" Miller but my parents told me a change was good so here I was moving to LA I was nervous my best friend moved out there two years ago and she said it was wonderful. I said goodbye to everyone and got inside the Lyft.

Finally arrived at the airport I checked in and went through TSA. TSA girl was really checking me out like why are you touching me like that.

TsaGirl: You really cute asf let me holla at you

Me: Wassup tho

Straight gave her my app number I most definitely wasn't going to give her my real number I went to go find my gate and look at my ticket and it said gate 24