二 2 二

Note: After rereading the first chapter, I felt as though it was a little too long. This chapter was also intended to be lengthier, but I chose to split it in half and create a new chapter for the remaining half.

Disclaimer: I do not own most of the characters used, the video/image above, or the art used as the book cover. They all belong to their respectful owners/creators. The way I portray some of the characters is not to be seen as an accurate representation-nor for the overall story. This is purely for entertainment purposes only.

The beautiful art used as book cover is by M A N O K A or @Manoka76684632 on Twitter. The FGOD concept is by @harrish6.

―――――――――――――
PREVIOUSLY
―――――――――――――

When he reached the two, Ink made a portal for them before gesturing for them to go in first. "We'll be going now!" Ink announced as he looked back at everyone before passing through the portal, and promptly closing it.

Get ready for your downfall, destroyer.

―――――――――――――
待ち伏せ
CHAPTER 2: The Ambush
―――――――――――――

It's been a long time now, though he isn't quite sure how long; he's starting to get even more leery by the second. This had been the longest time Ink hadn't created anything.

"A new world record!"

Yes. Even if time passes faster in the Anti-void, the time that the squid is taking is far too longer than usual. Sure, he's grateful for the extra time this gives him, but still, he can't help but be suspicious as well. After all, that squid is excruciatingly unpredictable. No matter what, Error just can't read what's going on in Ink's mind. It absolutely frustrates Error, but at the same time, a part of him also enjoys that unpredictability at times.

Error found it thrilling.

It gives him a rush that he no longer gets from fighting the inhabitants of the AUs that he destroyed. Sure, he got that rush in the past, but as time went on, their fighting patterns grew increasingly predictable and merely tedious.

"So, you do enjoy destroying!"

Error rolled his eyes. Sure, he enjoys causing some chaos, but he does not enjoy killing countless in a week. He's twisted but not that twisted. Plus, it's extremely tiring, and if he could, he would only kill when he really felt the need to. He only destroys and kills because it's his job, and right now he isn't doing that, is he?

With a swift movement of his hand, he ate the last piece of his chocolate and closed the one-way portal to Undernovela. He decided to spy on the council, but just before he could, his breath hitched and he winced slightly as he felt an all too familiar sharp pain strike at his very SOUL.

"Finally!"
"Let's go, brat!!"
"You wouldn't want this shitty multiverse to collapse, right?"
"Then let's go already!"

"Yes, yes..." Error shook his head and sighed, standing up from his beanbag chair as soon as the pain in his SOUL eventually subsided. Error opened a portal to the multiverse's codes and looked for the new AUs. With the time that squid took to create, he expected a ton of AUs, or maybe he finally decided to create something original for a change. However, he was greeted with not only one AU but an almost blank one at that.

The only living things there are plants and two monsters. There was also someone there, but they didn't have a soul; he already knew who those three were. This already reeks of trouble and he's certainly not that stupid to fall for something like that.