married

..... one day one girl named scarlet was watching random YouTube videos and suddenly she saw a video named "Jimin as the cutest being on this earth." and she saw the full video ...in the video, the same song was being played in the background in which she fell in love with....". serendipity."...

then she came to know what her perfect guy looked like.... how melodious his giggles were to her...how charming his smile and dance was .... she felt like she had found her the one...."park Jimin"...

but the reality was ...he was like the rarest diamond in the bundle of stars .....she accepted the fate that her love is going to be a one-sided love story of a lonely girl and an idol....

but one day when she was replying to an online customer a message landed in her inbox....from park Jimin:

she hurriedly clicked and saw long poetry written ....telling her how beautiful she looked in her profile photos...he was innocent so she believed it was the real one....she started to chat with him ...one day he asked her to send 500$ for the VIP army card so they can meet....she blindly trusted and went to bank withdrawn her all savings and her gold ring to get 500$....but she didn't know where to send it from ...so she went to her neighbor....Mrs.hardward was a very beautiful and smart woman with 4 kids ... the single mother.

she explained to scarlet how that fraud guy was using her to gain money...told scarlet there is no park Jimin on Instagram to message her or send love ...............

that broke the little scarlet heart soon much that she deleted her Instagram profile with 23k followers and all her pictures from her phone.... she used to cry all day and cut her wrist with a knife .... small cuts but many...

he was back to the worst form of herself.....she stopped trusting anyone... she started going out at midnight in the hope of finding peace and silence......... but one day her best friend created an Instagram account for her again...and told her to use it as a time pass....and scarlet did.. she used to read posts in it...]

one day again one message came from the name ""park Jimin""

she opens the message in anger and typed that she'll show all the messages to the police ...in reply, she got blocked and that account was deleted but then also she went to the police and gave the id ...

She was very disappointed with her life until then ... so she decided to end all this at once ...she stood up the collage railing and was about to jump when she felt sudden dizziness.... because scarlet was scared of height...God saved her and he fell backward ..

When she woke up there was again one notification with a name....""park Jimin again""

she thought that this is the same fraud who wants to gain money only so she wrote an angry message with a ""you again!!""....hehe only if she knew who was she talking to ..

scarlet was about to block him when she read a very innocent message of the park Jimin asking what was his fault with many crying emojis.... she smiled ..

she started to chat with him every day...on hangout... but when he asked bitcoin to buy his game.... she started thinking was she getting played again...but innocent scarlet tried to send 200$ but it got deducted from her bank and the park Jimin did also claimed he didn't got any money ...so she is a fool sent 300$ AGAIN ....and again it did not reach....and that park Jimin and scarlet both started arguing daily in every topic.....

one day they had a very heated argument and scarlet blocked him...

She started feeling very sad ...she cried so much when she couldn't connect back to him...she again started being depressed and sad... her father saw everything and made her do holy things to keep her safe ...but she was already in a deep mess..

one day again he opened her Instagram account to see if there was anything good to draw ...

she saw a damn message in all those 1000 messages ...the one she was waiting for ...the one she cried for ...park Jimin ...

but when jimin told her that he already has a girlfriend ..she broke ... she was about to block him but something stopped her and she couldn't ...they argued again...then Mr. park jimin asked her if scarlet still love park jimin...

scarlet knew .... she loves park jimin ..

they both came back together again .... with a promise of trust and love...

both of them started talking for hours.... sometimes whole day ...still they talk whole day...sending cute messages and imagining each other in each other's arms.....

but now ...as a married couple..... now as blood-connected soulmates ...now as an unpartable lover...

scarlet thank God that she didn't block him by the thing he's a money digger fraud......

he's her lover...her husband ...the one she'll die for without thinking....

my love-

I love you from Mrs. Park scarlet Jimin.