We Did Whaa? (Chapt.7)

Okay you guys we're back to Ralfiels point of view . Falicity could only stay for so long . She wont be coming back for a while guys ...Sorry.

Ralfiels P.O.V.

Waking up with a massive hangover isnt something I do often. And lets just say this ,Well shit it hurts.

The light from the open curtains blinded me before I even opened my eyes. Rolling back over, I stuffed my face inside of a pillow. A small breeze flew across my back, Which made me shiver a bit.

Taking a peak from the pillow hopeing the light doesn't blind me again.

Looking around this room wasn't familiar at all. The walls were blue. Clothes that were mine And female clothing were on the floor.

Where the Fuck was I?

It was also apparent to my that I was naked under the cover Because I could feel my balls running against the bed covers. Did I sleep around last night?

The last think I remember is dancing with falicity. "Shit" I swore under my breath. Where's falicity?

Picking myself up And throwing the covers to the side of me I climbed out of the unknown bed.

When I found my shorts on the floor I quickly put them on. Yeah I was going to go commando.

A soft grown was yelped out but not from me. Looking back at the bed I saw pieces of blue hair sticking out from the covers.

Holy Shit! Did I sleep with falicity.

A short moan escaped the blue haired beauty. She then rolled over to where she was now facing me.

When her big blue eyes popped open she looked around in confusion mirroring Exactly my action on How I first woke up.

"Goodmorning ."

She put a hand on her head and let out a slight moan. I assumed she had a hangover by the way she scrunched up her face.

"What happened last night? "

She looked under the covers and saw that she had nothing on .

"Why dont I have any clothes on "

She gripped the covers tighter to her chest.I didn't know how to explain that we had sex last night . Well it was obvious that we did. I was naked she was naked it all made sense.

"What do you remember from last night?" All I remembered waa that I asked her to dance and we ended up kissing.

"I dont remember anything. Its all just a blank in my head. I have a massive headache. Theres a burning sensation in my throat. And my lower stomach hurts. "

Clearing the lump in my throat which began to swell there, I assumed the worse.

"We had sex " I wasn't exactly sure how she would take what I just said .

She put her hands on the bridge of her nose . " Your lying to me . This is a sick twisted joke isn't it ?"

She started to raise her voice .I really didn't know exactly if we had sex I just assumed that we did by the surroundings that we were in .

"Well I don't exactly know if we did or not . Only you could tell because your the one with the- yeah you know. Does it hurt down there or feel tender in anyway?"

She stared at me with those big blue eyes with one tear sliding down her face. Well it seems as if I'm shitty helper because now I got her crying. Oh what the hell what the fuck was I supposed to do now.