realisation p1

Thoughts / 3rd person

Talking out loud

Others talking out loud

Normal/ fist person (eg: as I walked...)
-------------------------------

Pov: Mr M

Ugh, I hate Mondays. My class is so annoying. At least it's my only one for the morning, I have period 2, and 3 to my self. Maybe I can get some marking done, or I'll go talk to some staff about shitty students... Who knows?

-------------------------------

*Time skip, period 2*

-------------------------------

Finally! I'm done with that lesson. Jeez, I need to start wearing ear buds to that class...there so loud.

I should go to the staff room, there should be some spare equipment in the cupboards somewhere. I need some after giving out all I had to the class. Why do they never bring there own? Oh well, I don't really care.

As I walked into the staff room, there was the head teacher and some other guy standing in the middle of the room. It looks like he was being introduced to other members of staff.

From what I could see, he was quite tall and wore some kind of suit, though I couldn't tell the full details as he had his back turned to me. But I could see that he had jet black hair, in a short cut but I can't see how the front is styled yet.

"Mr marriot! Just in time. this is out new English teacher, Mr D!"

I snap out of my trance and walk closer to the head teacher and, Mr D did he say? Who is now tuned to look at me.

I was right he is tall, definitely a good few inches taller than me. Maybe 4-5?
He's wearing a black blazer and vest with a plain white shirt. His tie is placed neatly in the center of his shirt and his blazer sleeves are rolled up, probably due to the weather being 26°c. His trousers are pitch black and his grey belt is tightly threaded around his slim waist.

I look up to his face to make eye contact and notice his eyes are deep brown, rich like coffee. His face is smooth and looks soft to touch and the front of his hair is in small Curtin bangs that really compliment his perfect jawline and menacing eyes. His smile is what gets me though. Sharp and charming. The sort of smile that makes you fall in love at first sight or catch you by surprise so you can't help but be flustered and blush.

Speaking of blushing, I realize I've been staring for far to long and a slight warmth creeps onto my cheeks.

"Hi, I'm Mr D. I work in the English department. It's nice to meet you"

God even his voice is perfect, It sends shivers down my spine. It's deep, but bit too deep and smooth like a melody. I'm not gonna last a day with him around, am I?

I did hear that right then, his name is Mr D. I should probably respond before it gets to weird...

"Uh, hi. I'm ____ M and I work in the science department. It's nice to meet you too" I say with a quick smile. I really don't think I can handle another minute around him, he's intoxicating...

-------------------------------

Omg this is so embarrassing. But heyyy! This is supposed to be all for jokes so don't exclude me plz. Anyways if yk me don't say who I am and I hope you enjoy this horrible fic, baiiii <3 xx