realisation p2

Thoughts / 3rd person

Talking out loud

Others talking out loud

Normal/ first person (eg: as I walked...)
-------------------------------

Pov: Mr D

This school is quite big, I'm glad someone came to show me around otherwise I would of got lost. Though I wish I had a different guide. This one's annoying.

Anyways, I'm in the staff room now and I'm being introduced to all the staff that are in here. There all so loud, can they just be quiet?

Just then I heard someone else walk in the room but I didn't care to turn around as people were still talking to me.But then the head teacher saw them so he called them over.

"Mr M! Just in time. this is our new English teacher, Mr D!"

I turned to look at this, Mr M but as soon as I saw him I stopped in my tracks. Right there, was the most beautiful person I've ever seen. 

A man stood in front of me, he was a few inches shorter than me which was quite cute. His hair was slightly curly and cut short but not to short. It stopped just about where his eyebrows are. His face was perfect, a sharp jawline, comforting eyes and an ever so soft smile played on his lips. 

He wore a plain white button up shirt which was tucked into his black jeans and belt along with a brown striped tie that hugged his neck. His shirt clung to his tight frame just right, so that you could see each dip and curve in his body. Just, perfect.

I realised that i was staring for a bit too long so i decided to speak up.

"Hi, I'm ____ D. I work in the English department. It's nice to meet you" I said smiling.

He was still looking at me, pupils dilated and staring right through mine as if searching my soul for imperfections and cracks. I think he realised that he had been staring too as he awkwardly looked away and spoke.

"Uh, hi. I'm ____ M and I work in the science department. It's nice to meet you too" He said whilst putting a dopey smile on his face. cute.

We talked for a moment more before deciding it would be best to carry on with our work, well his, i still was being introduced to staff. I hope i see him again today, it seems like i've already grown attached to the shorter man.

-------------------------------

hey again T>T

remember this is all jokes! please don't take any of this seriously!

anyway i hope you liked this chapter. its basically just another pov of the same scene so it snot that interesting. i've got quite a few things planned for this story though so be ready...

luv yas, baiiii xxx