'''1'''

I got jealous of my own talent because it inspired everyone but me~mimz_25

"In a small City of Sandton, where everything, including water costs more than someone's weekly meal.... lives a family that doesn't want to save money".
My mother bust out into a loud laugh with my phone in her hand, great she's recording.

"Mamma! Why does every thing have to be on YouTube! I haven't even washed my face." I try snatching my phone out of my mothers hand, but my dad interfere and grab it.

"No no no, not YouTube, darling how about her tiktok" and that made me freeze. My parents are the worst, I'll lose all my 6.6million followers in 2 seconds and that too after it took me 3 years to get them, 3 whole years, 1095 days, 26 297 hours, 1 577 846 minutes and 94 670 777 seconds. Damn I'm a nerd.

My mom laughs and drop the phone on the kitchen counter. "We are just playing with you love, go get ready for school".

Just as I was about to reply, my little brother Steven jump on my back and mercilessly drop me to the floor along with himself.
"Amanda!! Good morning, come bath me!"

Annoying little rat, I woke him up over 5 times and he told me his sick and can't go, I'm already late and haven't bath.
"Get off me Steven". I try pushing him off me but his grip around my neck tightens and now I'm gasping for air.

"Enrique! Get off your sister now!" I hear my dad shout from the living room.
Steven slowly lets go of me and starts pouting. I swear one day I'll sell this boy like Joseph was sold by his brothers. I drop my phone and make my way to the bathroom.

"Undress and...." I turn to find a naked Steven giggling and running around. A smile escape my lips and I watch him for a while because I know one day I'll miss him like this.

Three hours, literally three hours later and I'm finally at school, that is after missing my Finance class. Mr Greg will forgive me, for the 100th time. I walk into my accounting class and everyone claps for me when I enter. Childish creeps, but not exactly because I realize why they were clapping as a boy walks in right behind me. Great.

"I thought you said you will be serious this semester".
Ash whispers in my ears as I take my sit. "I don't even know him dude".

"Of course you don't" I hear Charity say as she blows me a kiss. Creeps.

"Silent guys" Professor Henry enters with a pile of tests in his hands and it dawned on me. It's Thursday and we were supposed to prepare for a test. Amazing Cynthia.

A/N: Thank you to everyone and I hope as I update we all enter into this adventure of real not real world together. Will update soon.
Don't forget to vote.comment and follow to get updates.
LOVE:MIMZ_25