It Started With a Bikini.

(A/N: No bikini pic because all of the pictures of "silver bikinis" include models doing dirty poses. So.. Yeh. Just imagine a typical, halter top silver bikini.)

You're going to make me wear this." I said, lifting up the incredibly skimpy silver bikini.
"Yes," replied Mercy nonchalantly.
"Seriously. You're going to make me wear this." I held the bikini against my skinny, tan figure. "I'm going to look like a total-"
"-heartbreaker!" Mercy interrupted, flinging her arms exasperatedly into the air. "Yes! And every boy on the beach is going to love you, Sylver. Hear that? Every. Single. One."
I stared at the hyper fashionista girl in front of me, praying this was some kind of sick joke.

It was not.

"Ughhhh, come on, come on, come onnnnn Sylver! It'll be so FUN!" Mercy cried, trying to pull me back as I started walked away. I snapped out of her grasp and hissed at her. "Mercy, I have an image to keep up." I said. "I don't want all my friends to think I'm a slut."
Mercy rolled her eyes. "Sylvia Tessence Corona. You are the hottest music nerd in high school. You pay way too much attention to being a musician and not nearly enough to being HOT." She poked her finger in my chest. "And that should change. Also, you need a boyfriend."
I bit my lip and sighed. "Mercedes Sofia Albares... You've got yourself a deal." Mercy squealed and hugged me. "EEEEE! FINALLY!" "But, uh, when do we go?" I asked nervously. "Silly you! We are going NOW." And with that, Mercy managed to run to her car, open both doors, shove me in, and take off.

I gaped at her. "Damn, you're fast! Why aren't you like that in P.E.?" Mercy winked at me. "Trade secret." As we continued driving, I realized a problem. "Mercy. Might have forgotten to put the bikini on." Mercy hesitated before chuckling. "Put it on now, then!" I glanced around nervously. "People will see me!" I whispered. She shrugged. "It's okay, you'll never see 'em again anyways. Just do it."
I frowned before pulling off my dress and bra, leaving my upper half fully exposed. When we stopped at a stop light, I pulled on my bikini, but it was too late; from the looks of the guy diagonally across from our car, he had seen everything he wanted to. I shot him a scowl and he shot me a lovesick grin. I turned around and took off my
underwear, pulling on my bikini bottom before Mr. Peeping Tom caught another look.