XI

Ron's POV:

The cold water ran down my shoulders and chest, it was refreshing, pictures of Carl flashed through my mind, his smile, his blue eye, his soft lips, the things I would do to make him mine.

I carefully stepped out of the shower, making sure to not slip. Water was dripping down from my hair onto my shoulders and the floor below me. I quickly pulled the towel over my head, drying it aggressively before letting out an angry sigh.

My eyes feel numb, my whole body feels out of place and I start to shake a little as I quickly put on my shirt and a pair of shorts, making my way downstairs.

I felt a wave of emotions rush through me as I felt like crying, I felt mad, and sad, and just- I don't know, I just want Carl to be here..

I let out a shaky sigh before heading to the front door, my heart racing by every step before opening it. The fresh air hit me like a bullet, filling my lungs as I ran down from the porch and onto the quiet streets of Alexandria.

I felt my heart raise as I looked around, a panic growing in my chest. 

I took two deep breaths before sprinting off, right towards Carl's house, I had to se him. He was sitting on the balcony, flipping through a comic book as I felt a tear run down my face. Dang it Ron, man up. I thought.

I looked at Carl. "We are not too different, I guess that's why I keep coming back to see you." I mumbled as Carl shifted his head to look at me, his face turned pale as he eyed me softly.

"Maybe it's the color of your hair, or how you genuinely seem to care... And now I see why I'm always craving you Carl, maybe it's the way that you smell... Or-" I continued

"Maybe I just miss your lips." I finally added, as Carl just stood there. "A-are you alright? You're not drunk again, are you?" Carl sighed, sounding worried as the tears kept running down my cheek. "I mean your mom stopped it right." Carl said again, I was frozen in place, not knowing what the hell I should say next.

I walked up to Carl as he stepped back a bit. "Just tell me your ok and we're gonna go talk inside, ok? Please.." Carl said, nodding as if he agreed on his own idea. "Yeah." I said, a smile making it's way on my face as Carl opened the door for me to get into his house.

-

Finally in his room I sat down on his bed. "Carl look, I- I do like guys and I do like you." I said, and saw Carl softly blush a little, it made me smile. "All I'm asking right now is if you can hug me and hold me, and just fucking tell me im lovely.. Carl I-" I started, tears forming up in my eyes as I felt the shorter guy grip me tightly, and I lost it, making me fall down on the bed holding onto him as he wrapped his arms around me and set his head on my chest. I lost it, tears now streaming down my face as I cried as Carl held me

"I'll hug you and hold you, Ron you can be lovely, but sometimes you're a real ass." Carl laughed making me smile a little, letting out a small sniffle.