Chapter 1 My life story

I walk out on the balcony and I hear a scream quickly I run into my friends room and I see blood! Wait let's start at the beginning. Man don't you hate when books do that so I decided to do that to make you mad. Anyways my name is kye Taylor. Well my name isn't actually kye it's really Caleb. Caleb robinburger. (robin-burger) I am 14 and I have lots going on in my mind. When I was 4 months old A war broke out and my parents died and I was left in a burning city alone. A couple came bye and took me in. They're names were Johnny and Amanda. They had already had 2 other kids named Juliet and carter. I was just another family member and I was treated no different than them two. I was expected to have all A's have a clean room, be respectful, and nice. I was also treated the same way in the good ways such as I had food on my plate and I was given lots of love. I was 10 and my parents or my adopted parents dies in a car wreck and instead of going to my grandparents house I ran away and I never came back and I died. Just kidding I went to live with my cousins and that was probably worse than running away. I was treated not equally. I was the weirdo and got made fun of. I would even get hurt by my cousins and hide the bruises and scars. I stayed happy. That's one thing that I had. Was happiness. God blessed me with a high self esteem and lots and lots of happiness. I went to a school in Missouri. I was not bullied at all and I was lucky. But the teachers and quality made it horrible. I had 5 teachers Mrs. Smith, Ms. Nanny, Miss. Hunkle, Mr. Larry, and Mrs. Holly. All of them had different reasons to hate them. I'm not gonna get into those reasons but trust me they're bad.