Chapter 2 life's getting boring

I'm in my room and I'm just sitting thinking of what to do. I have nothing. No family, no life. I go outside for a walk. It's raining but I don't care. I see a flashing in the foods so I head towards it. I shove myself into pointy branches. I am in a clear circle with no trees in the woods. I look around and suddenly a hand grabs me and I start to scream but a hand is covering my mouth. I try to escape but I'm too weak. I kick him in the Balls and I run. I don't know where I'm running to but I do know it's away from him I try to loose hime and eventually he falls down and I stop. Every nerve in my body is telling me to keep running but I stop. I don't say or do anything but look at him. Eventually after a good 10 seconds I run away and go in my room. I'm scared that he's going to try to attacking me again. My cousin comes in and I'm kinda relieved because it distracts me from my thoughts about what just happened. I tell him what happened and his response is brutal. "Your doing this for attention! All you want is attention and he calls me a coward and a stupid kid with no parents." He leaves and I sit there in shock and I break out crying. I get my suitcase and pack all if my close I can fit in there. I wish till everyone is asleep and go in the kitchen and get food and after that I go on my way.