Prologue

A young women sat on a floor covered in feathers and a ripped; torn canvas. A small flock of pigeon laid around, her long dead. Her head was filled with nothing at all. "What are you-" a voice gasped, drawing the women's attention.

"I just restored this painting! You..."

Another women stood in front of her, a paintbrush in hand and hair pinned up in a bun. Y/N looked around her finally processing what must have happened.
"My deepest apologies." She began, keeping her voice as low as she could as too not anger the women more. Y/N began to look around, noticing other paintings around her, some torn and chipped others seemingly fixed... "May I ask where I am?"

•______________

"This isn't possible." The women in front of her laughed. Y/N was given a Seat and a cup of water while the women in front of her panicked for whatever reason, Y/N frowned at the dirty table that was covered in paints. "Your a painting- you where a painting, I swear!" She started, a small smile was on Y/Ns face as she talked, rambled about whatever it was that was bothering her.

"Did you make me?" Y/N spoke as calmly as she could. The women didn't hear her sadly; continuing to ramble Y/N sat silently as she forced a smile at the women in front of her. "Did you make me." She tried again with more force. The women stopped, looking at Y/N again.

"What? I- no! I'm just a Restorer!" The women sighed, sitting down next to the Y/N taking her water much to Y/Ns dismay. "You where made by some artist in maybe the late 1500s, some Greek maybe British dude."

"So the man that made me is British?" Y/N asked smiling giddy, the women shrugged a sigh left her lips again as she rubbed her temple. the painted girl sat up in her seat.

"Maybe, do you have a name? I'm Maya Sorry, just- shit, what am I gonna tell my boss." Maya yawned, rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"I don't know." Y/N Smiled happily. "My name is Y/N L/N." She introduced herself, standing up Maya bite her lip.

"I should uh- the police!" She said, "okay, a women broke in and destroyed the painting beyond repair." Maya mumbled anxiously, glancing at the women she now knew as Y/N.

"Police?" Y/N questioned.

"You'll be fine." Maya gulped struggling to give a reassuring smile to Y/N. "No- I just, what if- You saw someone break in and went to see what happened only to see them vandalizing the painting!"

"My painting? No, I did that." Y/N corrected, pointing to herself.

"Okay, that story won't work either... I'm sure..." Maya started, slowly breaking in she continued. "I'm sure Lewis will understand." She bite her lip getting out her phone. "Lewis wouldn't fire me over this..."

————

Stories are hard... anyway feel free to tear it apart!