The Fashion Show

Bulgaria pov: We are in advisory class with Greece, Romania and Serbia. Serbia has a book called The Newest File. It's the newest book in the classroom. I had a performance last week with Serbia.  I enjoyed the performance a lot. Greece has been the most fashionable girl in the Balkans. She loves to dress up for every class, even gym and math. We all know that Turkey doesn't like Greece.
Turkey put his perfume as my friend, Czech Republic was looking at him. Greece checked if she had perfume but she doesn't.  I know that she has mascara, eyeshadow, lipstick and blush. She puts her mascara, eyeshadow, lipstick and blush on. Don't forget that she has long eyelashes and wears nail polish and sometimes very long fake nails. Greece put her stud earrings in and went with me, like we're having a fashion show.
Greece pov: I think I'm the best one in the fashion show ( don't count Turkey because he's bad.) after Estonia, France, Spain and Italy. Estonia's outfit is amazing.  I saw that she was wearing a pink black ombre dress, fish net stockings and black high heels. Her hair style is down plus she has pink hair extensions. France was wearing her hair up in a bun, off the sleeve black blouse, pastel blue mini skirt, hot pink beret and white retro boots. Spain was wearing a pastel pink suit and black tap shoes. Italy was wearing a black hat, bright red shirt, white jeans and green shoes. I was wearing a pastel pink crop top with a yellow flower crown, hot pink skirt with white stripes and blue flowers on white shoes. My hair was down, wavy with blonde highlights.
Bulgaria pov: Greece and I went to the mall to get some food like coffee and garlic bread. Greece didn't want to have Greek food because we're visiting Poland. For some reason, Turkmenistan and Lebanon were crying right next to me. Turkmenistan took her photo at the water fountain near the pool. Greece was already in the pool. Estonia jumped in the pool.
I went to class. I saw Cyprus, Armenia and Lebanon; and they were thinking about North Macedonia's presentation.