First day

Hi guys this is an enemies to lover book starring Dylan O'Brien. When everyone is acting I will refer to them as the character they are playing so Dylan is stiles. Off set is when I use everyone's real name. Hope you like it.
_______________________________

Okay come on you can do this. Just don't forget your line. You got this. "And action" the director said.
"Who is that" Stiles said staring at me. "Uhhh I think that's the new girl" his best friend Scott said. "Well she is pretty" he said with a grin. "No offense but she is way out of your league" Scott's girlfriend Alison cut in. "Harsh " he retorted. "But true " Lydia said while I walked over there.
"Hi I'm y/n. May I sit" I think that was the line. "Cut ". Shit wrong line. "Sorry that was my ba-" "y/n that was perfect but Dylan you have to actually look at her like your amazed" the direction said. "How can I , she no the best looking". That bitch I was standing right there. "I know but Jeff Davis wanted her"the director said getting ready to redo the part. Ouch does everyone hate me here. " No just me". Dylan said from the corner of the set. How could he hear me? Did I say that out loud?
"Yea well I don't like you either"I blurted out. Omg that was the lamest thing to say I'm such a loser I said to my self as I walked back to my position, embarrassed.

After the scene which took us 8 tries because of Dylan, it was lunch. So I got my lunch and sat next to some of the cast to get to know them.

"Hi guys can I sit" damn I really must have mesmerized those lines. "Yea of course " said the ginger. I'm pretty sure that holland. "Thanks.  So umm how long have you been acting" I asked trying to get a conversation started. "6 years now"said Tyler. "I've been working since I was a kid" holland said. "This is my abs Dylan's first gig"crystal replied
"No it's not"I say a little to fast and everyone turns to Dylan. "Dylan was in this Disney show" I said.
"And how do you know"Shelly said. How could I forget. That was the worst year of my life.
"Because I acted with him, it was both our first rolls and we were both main characters but-" "ok that's enough talking we are about to start"Dylan said interrupting me. "Ok y/n you can tell me later"holland said.

When I was leaving Dylan pulled me back.
"Don't tell them the story"he told me in a whisper. "Why not. "
"Because I said so abs if you don't I will make you life a living hell"he said which didn't surprise me. "Dylan you already make my life a living hell so if I were you, I would try harder"and with that I walk back to my room.