🌻Two🌻

Once I realized what I really wanted in my sex life, I obviously started to look for it. I didn't seek out short, cute boys anymore but rather ones with thick arms and muscles. One that could faze you with just a simple glance. With this new favor in mind, I went to the same bar as last night. I started to look and poke around for men who just might suit my taste. I wanted someone strong but sensitive, someone who I could control but still have them be above me.

About an hour and a half into my mission per say, I was having absolutely no luck at all. Three men approached me but not one of them were interested in being a top for me. Why the hell was this so hard? People around me seemed to have no troubles pulling any person they liked.

Was it my face or how I looked? Was the mask throwing everyone off? Maybe it was the way I had dressed. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary, just the same thing I usually wore out to the bar or club. A normal black button down paired with matching pants, both spotless obviously. Perhaps it was my gloves. If I thought about it hard and long enough, that's all Shoyo talked about last night.

My hands. It was the same case with all the men that had approached me tonight. They wouldn't keep their face on mine but rather looking down at my hands that tightly held my glass. I sighed, just first realizing this now was a major blow.

I tisked and quickly pulled off the gloves, stuffing them into my coat pocket. I brushed a curl away from my face just as a man approached me. I sighed once more and set down my glass.

"Look, I'm not into topping so if that's what you're here for you can just turn around and find someone other than me," I spoke.

Only when I looked up did I regret my words. In front of me was a tall man, not much taller then me but still. His hair was of a raven blue color and his eyes were a bright sea blue. His expression seemed cold and blank until he spoke.

"That's not what I'm here for. I actually found you attractive and was hoping to take you home tonight," he spoke softly.

I pondered the idea in my head. He seemed to fit the short term standards I had set just last night so I thought nothing of it.

"I suppose you could take me home tonight but only if you do as I say and I get the pleasure of knowing your name," I said in return.

"My name is Akaashi Keiji."

The name sounded familiar to me but I brushed it off for now.

"Well, Akaashi, my name is Kiyoomi Sakusa and it would be a pleasure to have you bring me home for the night," I spoke with a smirk.

"Shall we then? While the night is still young Kiyoomi," He said and extended his hand out to me.

Only then did I notice that he too wore gloves. A smile silently appeared on my face as I gladly accepted his hand. Akaashi led me out of the bar and into the bitter cold of night. It was a clear sky and every star was able to be seen in the sky.

A car pulled up to the curb and he opened the back seat to me. "Go on and get in. Don't worry, I'll sit back there with you."

I nodded and climbed in. The inside was black leather interior and it had that new car smell I adored. Akaashi climbed in next to me and closed the door. He gave the man driving an address and we were off and on the road in no time at all.

🌻

The drive was rather far away. About half an hour. My place would have been much closer but this was quite possible the first time to see if this was what I really wanted. I took a deep breath as we pulled up to a rather big house. That's when it hit me.

Akaashi Keiji was a fashion designer and was topping the charts with his end of winter collection. Hell, I was even wearing his new overcoat. He placed a hand on my arm and told me we were here.

He opened the door for me after he had gotten out himself, "Go on and head into the house, I'll be right behind you. You can go ahead and shower. I'll clean up after you.'

I blushed and he could clearly tell by the smile on his face. I turned and headed inside. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little lost. Either way I found the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I slowly started to take off my clothes and fold them neatly. I set them onto the counter next to the sink as I turned on the shower.

The water pressure seemed to be absolutely perfect as I tested the temperature with my hand. Once I deemed it warm enough, I stepped inside and let myself melt. I didn't bother to wash my hair but I do give it a simple rinse. Then thee though of 'preparing myself' came to mind.

I swallowed and wondered how I was supposed to willingly slip not one but possibly three fingers inside of my ass. I bit my lip as I slowly tried to insert a finger. I found it near impossible to fit one inside of me. What would Akaashi say? Would he think I was inexperienced? Well I mean I was but only in this category.

I exhaled and wiggled a finger inside of myself. It did not feel nice at all. I cursed myself under my breath as I pulled my finger out and turned the water off. Akaashi would just have to help me loosen up before hand. I wrapped myself in the soft white towels and dried off my hair as well as the rest of my body.

I spotted a small piece of paper near the door and picked it up.

'Kiyoomi, Please wear the robe inside of the closet. I hope it is to your liking.'

I turned to face the closet doors. I opened it and saw a fuzzy pink bathrobe. It was incredibly soft to the touch and i found the color nice. I slipped it on and tied the strings together. I then opened the door and stepped out to see Akaashi down the hall.

"Keiji, I'm done now," I spoke.

He walked towards me, "The color looks nice on you. Do you like it?"

"Yes I do, very much." I replied with a blush.

"You can go ahead and wait for me in my room. It's upstairs and the first door on the end of the hall," He said and stepped into the bathroom, leaving me in the hall.

I swallowed and walked up the staircase and found his room. I opened the door to find a huge bed in the center of his room and much to my surprise, a mirror on the ceiling above it. I slowly climbed onto the bed, admiring the softness of the blankets that covered the soft mattress.

Off to the side a small dresser sat with a box of condoms, out and ready to be used, as well as a bottle of lube. I swallowed once again and laid down on the soft sheets as I waited for Akaashi.

It had only been a few minutes but the door opened and in stepped Akaashi with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. His skin was a pale color but it suited him so well. He slowly walked up to the bed and brushed a curl away from my face.

"Are you ready Kiyoomi?"

🌻