prologue

static havoc

context before reading so you understand

(cience fiction)

(the havoc and static will start later in chapter 3)

(this was based in a combination bettwen my ideas and an AI)

(it will be like a space variant fanfiction of Enas world and some things)

(and Ena will be royalty)

(moonie will appear at the chapter 2)

ok let's start

 (quick description)

Ena is she is a citicent of the city called the archives. territory of the mistycal seer.

she looks like her face, arm, leg and half of her right. and torso were polygonized and colored of a blue skin tone.

while his left side was soft like a cartoon and sunny yellow.

with curly hair on the left side and long hair on her right side.

her limbs were separate but functional as if floating.

her legs were the source of her mobility and it wasn't weird to see them separately like that, just better to keep them in the same place for some reason, then they would be like this.she has a friend called moony a moon with a face of the size of a spherical boulder.

she had her own spherical gravity.

making her able to float freely with her body on air for some reason.

moony is pride full and quite nonsensical at times, she tries to play cool at  time and is very popular with the mases.

and this is what Ena is like, she is a very kind person but she has a big actitud and a sweet voice she is also quite helpful her body changes depending how is she's felling and she's quite bipolar at times.

and her world was about to change when she was called by the seer. 

the seer is normaly in the SIGCLOUD a place of discussion and ovserbation/studing.

it was a place she was very familiar after all. she normaly visited the seer here and she's happy to see the seer again.

*Ena let herself fall in her bed and enter the dream realm*

*she woke up and saw a portal in the middle of her room she prosided to enter and saw a obserbatory with a bunch of stairs and a door at the end that semed to take to inside the obserbatory*

*she started walking up the stairs and entered the door*

*and saw darknes for a second before the windows of the obserbatory apened up*

*she could see a type of screens-windows like thing*

*she also saw a bright light*

*she knew what was happening and she knew what she was going to get in return*

*the seer of the sigcloud obserbatory.*

*Ena said the first thing that came to her mind, "oh boy"before she could say anything else a huge light shone on her*

*her body was cobered with a crimsom colored toga her fase was smood and flat letting mother like vibes her arms where yellow and poligonal*