Chapter 7: BB111

.So, it's 8 pm. Everyone has completed their lunch. Suddenly, bb111 give a task to everyone.

Boys will be blindfolded as well as girls. Every boy was given few keys and every girl a lock in the shape of a heart. Boys have to open the heart lock and a that will form a couple. couple will be sharing bed tonight as well as they have to do something to prove themselves superior from other couples.

First girls picked up their heart locks followed by boys who pick up their keys and the task started.

Girls are at the one corner of the garden and boys are on the other. Girls decided to make the task more interesting and scatter in different directions. Boys are finding it difficult to find even one girl. Uncle hello is the sanchalak of the task. Paras tried to cheat and was about to catch shehnaaz, uncle hello noticed it and stand in place of shehnaaz. Paras noticed big moustache of uncle hello and irritated he removed the blind.

Uncle hello: good you quit yourself. I was going to disqualify you.

Sidharth and shehnaaz were approaching each other. They were about to touch each other's hands when suddenly paras lightly pushed shekhar who was on the side of shehnaaz. This resulted in both of them diverting their ways but shekhar found shehnaaz. When shekhar collided with shehnaaz, shehnaaz got alerted and shouted in low voice. Shekhar and Sidharth heard that. So shekhar knew that this is shehnaaz. He was about to leave her when a idea popped in his mind. To got Disqualified, he started shouting yamini I'm here. Come fast.
Lets win. He got Disqualified. Yamini figured out what he is trying to do. So she shouted as well and got Disqualified also.

(Childhood friends are best partners in crime)

After few minutes, uncle hello got busy with handling  jojo who tried to run again as everyone was blind folded. Considering a good opportunity, yamini and shekhar keep on lightly pushing everyone from the path of Sidharth and shehnaaz while managing paras also. Finally they were in front of each other and then, they touched each others hands. At the same time a crow started doing ka ka, it started to dizzle a little bit as if the sky is showering his love.  In between the clouds, moon can be seen. Its a full moon night. The moon just increased its brightness as the clouds were removed from its front.

The moment Sidharth touched Shehnaaz's hand, he began to remember his past life. Every scene from his past life started playing in front of his eyes and he got frozen. His mind is filled with past life memories when he did not move a bit in reality. He is not in reality right now. He does not even know what is there in the surroundings. He just know shehnaaz is here. Uncle, shekhar and yamini were looking at them completely clueless. They were about to talk when uncle hello asked them to stay silent.
After 5 minutes, Sidharth just spoke one word while his eyes filled with tears.

Sidharth in low voice: sssheh..naaaazzz

Shehnaaz, on the other side, also felt something but for her, the memories were not that clear. Its like something is not allowing her to reach those areas of her memories.

(( I read and research a lot about past life, soul journey. So, I read somewhere that the soul does not allow our mind to remember past life until our soul thinks that we will be able to handle that.......what you think??  ))

(Here shehnaaz is not able to remember her past life entirely because of above mentioned reason)

Shehnaaz still feels the connection. She felt like usse koi apna mil gya ho sadiyon baad. She also froze just like Sidharth. She don't even know when and why tears started to form in her eyes. When Sidharth called her name, she just wanted to hug him tight but the reason is unknown. Afterall, who is he to her????

Sidharth removed his blindfold as quickly as possible and with tear filled eyes, he just focused on Shehnaaz. In next second, he engulfed her in his arms as much tightly as possible. He started to cry which is little audible to everyone. Tears were continuously flowing from his eyes but he does not let her go for a long time. Shehnaaz was shocked but on listening to Sidharth's cries, tears unknowingly formed in her eyes. Her heartbeat increases. She does not even know how to react. So she just stand there engulfed by Sidharth. Everyone else removed their blindfold and shocked to see the scene. What's the matter? Why he is crying?