DISCLAIMER🧚✨

Here, it goes to the another Fanfiction of My Most and all time Favourite's SamSiv!❤️💙

Do enjoy this as a story and it is purely an imaginary Fanfiction!
Do read this as a story and it's not meant to hurt others! Expecting everyone's Love for My very Own,

RAY OF LIGHT!!❤️💙

Not Every of our Life is Happy! Sometimes, Life hits us hard; that may help us to understand What we are?!  And Who we are?! That point will surely helps us to realise what we did and if time permits we can rectify our mistakes!!

SamVishal - A well known Cardiologist who is most handsome and a heartthrob for many girls!! He is a successful surgeon who helped many people and kind by Heart!!

Sivaangi Krish - A well known Paediatrician who is generally a kid by Heart!! She is a kind hearted girl who will do any sort of things to make others happy!!

They both are in Love since their college life!! Both their families know about their relationship and they doesn't have any objection over this!! What will happen when both their Eight years of love broke in just a second!! They both didn't met for an year!!

And, FATE PLAYS!! What will happen if circumstances makes them to meet again?! Will that found their Love again? Will they able to Live their Life?

WARNING ⚠️

Maybe some scenes will be matured content! If you feel it odd, you can avoid this story!

It's just a one chapter story!! Let's see, whether they both will get united in their life!

THE EPISODE WILL BE UPLOADED BY TONIGHT!!

Spread Love and Spread Peace!🧚

Do forgive me for the errors and flaws.!
Do read this as a fanfiction.!
Do share your views in comments!
Thank you! ❤️
Will update the next episode as soon as possible!

And makkaley you can follow me on instagram!
Love_everywhere2825

To Be Continued!

With love,
Priya💕