Part Four 💔

Y/n ' s pov

It's new i just got kidnapped by my own bestfriend's mother , susy married my love of life , I got married to a kitty who is sleeping beautifully beside me , i just want to ruffle his hair and stay like this forever but..... My company , something so dear to me got snatched away from me. I felt I lost everything and starting from the first. I still remember the day I stood in front of this appartment without anything just a bag with some clothes and idea of building a company. Standing again like that but with some experience and memories.

As i was in my train of thoughts he moved slightly , what the hell happened to my mind I just started tapping my left hand against his shoulder giving him some comfort to sleep , just like we do to babies and my right hand found its way to ruffle his hair softly. He just stopped moving and slept again. I again went to my deep thoughts when i just stayed there stopping my actions i heard a deep voice saying ... Nah whining ' why did you stopped ? ' .

' i - i .. you like it ? ' i asked to him. Yoongi just hummed and snuggled closer. ' you know what I don't think it's a bad idea but do you want take revenge on her ? ' i asked him out of no where. He slowly raised his head from my neck and looked me. ' why don't you change your dress the beads are poking me. ' Yoongi said almost whining like before. I chuckled and left the bed not before leaving him red like tomato with my morning kiss . ( On forehead dude dw 😅 ).

I got freshened up and wore a oversized hoodie and a short.

I came outside to my bedroom but I didn't found anyone when i went outside i saw him cooking something in the kitchen ( where would he Cook then 🤦)

' hmm

' hmm.... Smells good baby 👀'. I went closer to him. He just hummed in response. ' did I made you uncomfortable by calling you baby ? ' i questioned quickly getting no reply i just went past him to make coffee. ' sorry ' he said softly. ' i should be the one who should say sorry , i shouldn't have called you by that we just know eachother from yesterday right , sorry . ' i said softly.

Yoongi pov

She is speaking softly , maybe she is not like her. ' what happened ? ' she asked coming closer. My heartbeat increased. Just before sometime we both were hugging eachother but now my heart is about explode just because she is coming near. I wanted to look up at her but when i looked at her she slowly went out of the kitchen with her coffee. I sighed lowly so that she won't hear. Shall I trust her and open up. I am feeling so comfortable around her that I want to tell everything about me but something inside me stopped me.