Chapter 2

Beep
Beep
Beep
Be-

"Ugh ay no I wanna sleep." You said shutting your alarm off. "Wait- shit I have an interview today." You said and grabbed random clothes from your closet and went to the bathroom to shower.

~mini time skip~

"Ah~ this feels a lot more better- what time is it anyway." You said and grabbed your phone while you were placing the towel on your head. "You gotta be fucking kidding me bro it's only 8- but I took an hour shower." You complained and plopped yourself on the bed.

After your little tantrum of waking up a little to early you noticed a box that had fallen out of your closet.

"Huh what's this that we got here." You said picking up the box and walked over to your bed. "Oh it's from when I was younger." You said since the labeling was just scribbled.

As I opened the box the first thing I noticed was the Fazbear merchandise I had gotten from the pizzeria when I was younger.

"No way i still have this but i thought I threw them away." I said while taking out some things. "Oh it's my Freddy plushie, oh and my Chica, Foxy and Bonnie. How fucking cool." I said and put them all on my desk. "Oh there a notebook too I wander what younger me wrote or drew on here." I said opening it. "Oh shit I was a weird as child bro." I said as I looked at all the 'Freddy' doodles I did with hearts all over them. "Yea we will not speak of that cringy shit." I said and put them away.

As I check my phone I saw it was 11 already. "What the fuck really, now that im wasting time, time goes slow but if I need to to something important like school or work that shit went by fast." I said rolling my eyes.

As I grabbed my things for the interview I went to the living room and watched random things in TV until it was almost time.

~time skip~

"Alright then its 2:35 and I live fifteen minutes away it'll be 2:50 alright then gotta go." I said and left the house.

The drive to the plex was quick and easy so I made there at exactly 2:50.

"Wow this place is still huge as fuck huh." I said and walked through the big doors.

As I walked in the smell of greasy pizza hit my nose right away making me pinch my nose cause it smelled pretty nasty. As looked around I saw a huge golden statue of the main singer Freddy Fazbear.

"Is that real gold?" I questioned myself.

"Yea it is actually real gold, pretty crazy huh and there others scattered around the plex." The voice behind me said making me freeze up. "I'm sorry I didnt mean to startle you I'm Vanessa I work as a night guard here but I was told that i was meating someone today." Vanessa said as I turned around.

"O-oh u-um hi V-Vanessa my n-name's Y-y/n." I said trying to calm myself down.

"Oh wait your y/n l/n?" Vanessa questioned me.

"U-um y-yes that's m-me heh." I said nervously.

"Oh your the one boss told me about. Your here for an interview right?" Vanessa asked me.

"Y-yea I am." I said

"Oh well you got the job, your dad used to work here and had put you for recommendation to get head mechanic if you ever planned on working here." Vanessa smiled at me.

"M-My dad did what?" I said.

"Yea, well that's what the boss said." She smiled. "Well enough chit chat let's show you around, and also boss said that your going to meet the animatronic's today to check on them and from there you have the day off until tomorrow." Vanessa smiled.