Apples

Fanto eventually found Billie "there you are I've been looking everywhere for you" Fantoccio said as he sat down "I'm amazed it took so long for you to get here" Billie replied with "I got... side tracked ha." Fantoccio didn't really know or even remember what happened so he was just going to stick with that for now.

Fantoccio and Billie was just sitting talking to no end till Billie's bell suddenly rang out with Aristotle voice "Billie it's getting late so can you start coming back home now please?" He asked "ofc dad" Billie replied. "Come on Fanto" They grabbed his hand and they started walking back through the forest together.

It hadn't been to long till they got back to the apple tree his eyes fell back to it he looked at it intently. Billie kicked something it was a shriveled up apple core "Eh what's this" they picked it up "hey Fantoccio look at this...Fanto?" Fantoccio was just steering at the apple at the tree he was drooling a bit. "Fantoccio" she said "Fantoccio, FANTOCCIO!" Fantoccio suddenly snapped out of it "Eh what" Fanto said he didn't seem to remember what happened. "Well... Eh it doesn't really matter" They said as she thrown the apple core away "ok then? let's just go home."

It was really late at this point Fantoccio just couldn't sleep at he had been trying to sleep for days only being able to get a little bit of sleep. All he could think about was those apples how diligent delicious.. they... looke- he mind had slipped away again he hated this so much. He had gave up trying to sleep at this point so he decided to go an a walk to try and get his mind off things.

He had been walking mindlessly in the forest till he walked pass an apple tree somehow for some reason he could smell them. He didn't know how or why but all he could do was look at them he was so hungry, he was drooling he was try to snap himself out of it but he just couldn't.

He started to feel his body change he didn't feel any pain but he could feel his body change it felt like his outfit was becoming more like wings he wasn't sure how he could feel it but he could he felt like his teeth where getting sharper too.

He didn't know how long he had been there tbh he couldn't remember what he had even been doing before this but he felt like he had found his place. He flew up onto one of the branches on one of the apple tree and just started sucking out the juice out of an apple before throwing the apple on the floor and spitting out the seeds. He when and hung himself upside down by the tree as he ate some more of the delicious apple before he fell asleep.

The next day

Billie and Aristotle where hitting on his door "FANTOCCIO FANTOCCIO ANSWER THE DAMM DOOR!!!" Billie yelled they had been trying for around 10 minutes and she was starting to get inpatient "maybe we should just go inside if his not answering Billie" Aristotle told her "we have been trying for quite a bit". Billie stopped for a second before answering "...Why didn't I think of that" she replied before kicking open the door. They both looked around for a bit Oscar was helping too all they found was an messy and empty bed.