mafia

'' arUgh! '' hoseok screamed at his phone as he was given yet another female to lure into dark lustness.

'' hoseok ,, behave. '' hoseok pouted ,, and stuck his tongue bout causing his red natural lipstick to mess up a little

yoongi sighed from the other end
'' hoseok! come on ,, this is your last one..before ,, before your month of payment. " Yoongi rolls his eyes as hoseok remembered eeking.

'' oh i am sure happy about it Minnie! ''

'' master min is better. ''

hoseok pouts '' whatever Minnie beanie. ''
hoseok looks around and spots the women ,, immediately rushing towards her as he cut the call unannounced.

He keeps his phone in his pocket and bumps into the lady and acts as if he fell.

_

Things escalated quickly. hoseok had the lady on her knees for him ,, but before this ,, he requested to take her to his ‘house’

_

'' Amanda ,, you owe us 12 thousand ,, you forgot? ''

yoongi splat on her shoes as hoseok stared at them from his little 360° chair ,, which he was spinning on slowly.

'' you–you– i thought you liked me kijin! ''
of course ,, a fake name for hoseok.
hoseok looks at her and sticks his tongue out waddling to yoongi and smiling as he peeks from behind yoongi.

'' well ,, where's the money bitch? ''
hoseok gasps and pinched the other ,, '' no cuss words Minnie. '' Yoongi looks at hoseok and gives a small Pout and turns back to Amanda

'' where's the money Amanda ,, it's already been 50 minutes. ''

She started crying as she held her phone shaking and crying ,, truth is she never had anyone in her life ,, that loved her.

'' my mother..stole..all the money i ever..had..'' she sniffled '' just kill me,, no one wanted me anyways ,, even she left. '' yoongi scoffs.

after awhile of discussion ,, yoongi ,, upon hoseok's request accepted and offered to let Amanda join their gang.

Amanda was hesitant at first but ,, she agreed.

-

'' when am I gonna be an aunty? " She looks at hoseok and winks as hoseok dressed her wounds.

'' wh–what!? ''