klass

Joosep's ghost watching over Kaspar's shoulder, he always knew he wouldn't commit unalive. Joosep cries as Kaspar gets beaten in prison. No one is ever there for him, even though Joosep is right over there, he can't just see him. Kaspar's mother has started to neglect him, only his grandma comes to visit him once a month. One day, Joosep tries to get a message to Kaspar, he whispers "you saved me", Kaspar thinks he has gone insane. He decides to tell noone, because nobody would believe him. Joosep starts to keep whispering messages to Kaspar. Kaspar chooses to contact a therapist, which he doesn't have any money for, even his mom, grandma and former girlfriend, Thea won't pay for it. Joosep whispers him another message, he said "why won't you listen to me". The next morning, Kaspar calls Thea, he said to her that he has gone insane, he keeps hearing voices in his head, which are supposedly Joosep. Thea decides to break Kaspar out of prison, but that would be extremely difficult, as she thought. Just simply getting him to a mental health hospital and waiting until he's completely fine. Henceforth getting him out of the mental health hospital. Hopefully any cops will not find out, says Thea. Kaspar wonders what he'll do after the escape. He can't just go to his mom and/or grandma unexpectedly, they would easily rat him out or kick him out of the house. Then suddenly a cop appears at Kaspar's cell. The cop asks, what are you two talking about? Joosep stands silently for a couple seconds, then stutters his answer awkwardly, "n-nothing m-much, officer, just t-talking a-a-about what's g-going on at h-h-home" as he says. The cop looks at him with a suspicious face, then slowly walks away, the cop contacts another cop that Kaspar maybe committing a horrible act quite soon, so keep an eye out for him. A week later, Thea comes to visit Kaspar. She tells the cop watching them that Kaspar is going insane and should be put in a mental health hospital. The cop replies, that the whole prison has a therapist, he could get therapy. Thea intends that it would be better if it would be a mental health hospital, Kaspar agrees. Joosep quietly whispers to himself, "what have i done", just when he starts to cry. Joosep mumbles to Kaspar to get the prison therapy, since he will get even more years in prison if he decides to escape. Kaspar ignores him and tells Thea and the cop that he heard another voice in his head in the middle of their argument. Thea says to the cop, "you believe me now?". The cop nods and finally gives up and lets him go to the mental health hospital by tomorrow.

stay tuned <3