Wilbur Soot

NSFW: When asked about NSFW, Will has said not to make any of him and expressed that if he saw any he would be very uncomfortable with it. In the clip he sounds sort of apathetic, saying that it doesn't really affect him if he doesn't see it, but he did say "don't do it".

Shipping: Wilbur has said he doesn't care if people ship him as long as the person he is shipped with is okay with it.

Fanfiction: He is fine with fanfiction and being treated as a character. He watched the SADist Passerine animatic live with Tubbo and had no issues with the source material, stating that reading fanfiction made him panicky but he had no issue with it being written (and even said that the animatic "had been touched by all parts of the community", as it was, paraphrased, an animatic inspired by a fic inspired by CCs.)

Violent themes in fanworks: He has made jokes referencing a Danganronpa AU fanfic that got popular in the SMPEarth/SMPLive fandom which included on-screen death and graphic violence, including of Wilbur himself, implying that he is fine with those things in fanworks.

Stans and account stuff (pfps, usernames, etc.): Wilbur is fine with stans (in the self-identified meaning of the word, not stalker-fans), profile pictures/layouts of his face, and usernames based off of him/his content (for example having the word 'soot' in your username).

Privacy: Will is uncomfortable with certain things related to his off-stream self, for example fans speculating about what he is doing day to day.

Genderbends: Wilbur's stance on genderbend has changed as of late; he states that he doesn't care whether or not you do genderbend cosplays or make genderbent fanart.

Cosplays: Wilbur approved of normal and genderbent cosplays.

His music: Wilbur has said that he doesn't care if people use his music for "aesthetic purposes" and that fans can do what they like as long as they aren't using his music to "push some fascist shit." He also doesn't care if people "misinterpret" his music.

A/n Thank you so much for reading this, I will try and keep these updates consistent, probably every other day until I finish up!<3 Requests in comments or dm's! <33