Betrayed

As Izuku was walking back with Izumi from the store getting his anniversary gift for the girls of 1a he had this feeling that something will happen.

Izuku:Izumi I have a bad feeling about something and it might be bad call Aizawa sensei and tell him to come to the dorm.

Izumi now worried on what he meant by that but didn't hesitate to do it.

Izumi: Onii-Chan are you sure that something might happen what if it's just your gut feeling telling you that (And btw she knows about ofa along with Ryan oc character that I made up)

Izuku: It might be but right now it is literally telling me that something gonna happen I hope nothing happens.

As soon as Izuku open the door he was met with an explosion to his face.

Bakugo twins: you traitor to think that I consider you as a lover/rival.

With an confused look the Yagi twins looked at them.

"What do you mean traitor"? Izumi asked

They showed that Izuku is killing everyone at the mall.

"That's not me" Izuku said back defensively while trying to get up but couldn't.

"Oh yea then who's this then?" as everyone in class 1a had stated in disgust.

"I'm telling y'all that's no- right before he tried to defend himself everyone but Izumi and momo (who just now walking in) was beating izuku and using their quirks.

Momo: why is y'all beating down izuku?

Right before they answer Nezu along with Ass might and bitch inko said "I hereby arrest you for killing and aiding the lov".

All three Izuku momo and Izumi is shocked to hear that izuku is the traitor.

"I don't believe that izuku can do such a thing" both momo and Izumi said unison.

Inko: my baby why is u trying to help this disgrace? Pointing at izuku.

Izumi:  because I've been with him all day

Also the reason why momo took izuku side was because she was at home and mostly when she saw the "fake video" she didn't believe it was him.

Ass might: you are no longer in the family you are disowned with no name.

As assmight said that he took back ofa from izuku and izuku started to become furious that finally his real quirk awakens but didn't show.

Nezu: now that your quirk has been taken away you will die in the stree like the dog you are (harsh)

After a few more minutes of beat down they toss izuku off the roof knowing he was gonna die from the impact but unknown to them afo(Izuku and Izumi real father) caught him just in time.